View Single Post
Old 06-22-2005, 10:27 AM   #8
fc3s
Full Access Member

go with stock intake with k&n insert because if not then you will be paying for a new intake plus a box to keep the enginebay air from getting to you intake. if you dont have a box then sucking that hot air will kill your hp dramatically . also wait to port your car its best to have a fresh engine to do that with and also you get maximum power. here is the best thing to do if you get a engine rebuild kit. Get the RB Lightweight rotors $2200, stat gears frnt $121 rear $138, streetport, with rb headers then anything you want from there back. tokico struts with tenabe 1.5 lowering coils, reprogramed ecu. with this youll be putting out a little mor than 250-260whp with a speed aprox 180+ i have a friend that tears apart transams ws-6 with his rx3. but right now if i were you i would get the k&n insert, with exhaust, ecu, 750cc fuel injectors. with that youll be doin about 155+ you'll beable to play with vettes. all around with this setup it should cost about $1000 and if you go with the rebuild it will be about $6000 for the whole engine setup. but with the suspension i like the tokico non adjustable shocks with the tenabe 1.5 lower coils and for max handling S&W 8 point roll cage that about 170$

fc3s is offline   Reply With Quote