View Single Post
Old 07-10-2005, 06:25 PM   #9
2ROTORMOTOR
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to 2ROTORMOTOR Send a message via MSN to 2ROTORMOTOR
Originally Posted by fc3s
go with stock intake with k&n insert because if not then you will be paying for a new intake plus a box to keep the enginebay air from getting to you intake. if you dont have a box then sucking that hot air will kill your hp dramatically . also wait to port your car its best to have a fresh engine to do that with and also you get maximum power. here is the best thing to do if you get a engine rebuild kit. Get the RB Lightweight rotors $2200, stat gears frnt $121 rear $138, streetport, with rb headers then anything you want from there back. tokico struts with tenabe 1.5 lowering coils, reprogramed ecu. with this youll be putting out a little mor than 250-260whp with a speed aprox 180+ i have a friend that tears apart transams ws-6 with his rx3. but right now if i were you i would get the k&n insert, with exhaust, ecu, 750cc fuel injectors. with that youll be doin about 155+ you'll beable to play with vettes. all around with this setup it should cost about $1000 and if you go with the rebuild it will be about $6000 for the whole engine setup. but with the suspension i like the tokico non adjustable shocks with the tenabe 1.5 lower coils and for max handling S&W 8 point roll cage that about 170$

Lol I doubt he has enough money to spit out 6 grand for all the shit that you mentioned. Not to mention that it is completely unneccessary. He is turbo, he doesnt need an intake. There is no need for the airbox.

You dont need porting either, I have 477whp with stock ports at 16 psi. Look for now, try to get a FMIC( you will actuaally notice a big difference with this) fcd, and 680 secondaries, if you dont want a fuel controler. O and exhaust..