View Single Post
Old 03-13-2012, 06:33 AM   #26
Kerebrus

Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
I trusted you my car and you scammed me...That happened don't come and start change things around ..... Why I have to make it up...?
I'm the customer Your actions don't help you.
Perhaps I'm not speak good english but at least I make my money in a good and honest way.
You already have a good reputation scaming People thats its been proof in the rx7club.com and you been Banned as a Vendor.
No company that is in business acts like yours.
Are you accepting Crediit Cards now..? Or you still accepting cash and paypal only..?

Since You are born here as American Why don't go to the University and take some Business Administration classes.. and get you degree ?
So you know how to do manage your business

About The case we had with you You agree to pay then you didn't pay or try to be smart.Thats why we have the Judgment against you .The JUDGE gave it to us.If you want your answer go and asks the Judge directly .
Whatever you do... Remember the Judgment is a Public Record. I believe it last 10 years.

FYi everytime you put something... you hurt yourself ....Not me I'm a person you are the owner of a want to be business... don't you get it ..do you..?
I believe people are not ignorants here.They know whos is right and whos is wrong
Even the moderator from the RX7 club came here to Uncover you.
About the money I lost....Remember what I told you in the RX7 Club long time ago that I will post my experience that I had with you .. So no other member will suffer or loss money with you

Think How much money have you lost already ..?
Maybe Its more than the money you owe me ....
RotaryShack and myself were only banned from RX7Club because rx7r0ller is a power hungry mod that abuses his abilities as a mod (for which his access was stripped for a period of time). Why do you think none of the other mods or even the forum owner ever banned RotaryShack? Simply because there wasn't a reason to. Rx7r0ller obviously sits at home everyday on forums and writes novels about his opinion on everything, sounds like a cool guy .

RotaryShack has business licenses, BBB credited, PayPal business verified and credited, and more. All of these allow the business to be ran and ran the proper way one should. You turned your unfortunate incident into "fraud" because you had nothing else to do about it, being that it was your fault in the first place. You say your engine was never ported, I just looked at a few pictures of you standing next to your motor SMILING and you can clearly see the porting detail on the exhaust ports. You continue to lie and seek help by making everyone feel bad for you but unfortunately it's rather pathetic.

Please keep posting your "experiences" and bashing RotaryShack, it's entertaining to watch simply because you're accomplishing nothing. "Think how much money you have lost already..?" You should rephrase this statement to "Think how much money you have GAINED despite me bashing your company day in and day out." That's the truth. I've said it before and I'll say it again, RotaryShack continues to grow gaining new and old business every single day. All of your efforts are a complete waste of time and do nothing. For every one person (like yourself) that bashes RotaryShack and cries of a poor experience, there are 100 people who will say otherwise, say things such as "RotaryShack is a great business to go to for Rotary parts, technical help and an all around fun place to be."

RotaryShack and myself will be back on the RX7Club very soon and also be granted the ability to clear up any customer issues from the past if need be (excluding yours because you are helpless). Not only that, we will be granted the restriction of rx7r0ller banning us just because. See you soon!
Kerebrus is offline   Reply With Quote