View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #28
Kerebrus

Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
RotaryShack continues to grow gaining new and old business every single day

Ohhh ...yes thats why he doesn't pay me the Money he owes me..?

Oh let me ask you what has he done to avoid those payments..?

Or perhaps should I put the paper the attorney gave me as the excuse used to avoid payment...?

And then lets see whos is liyng.

Kerebrus you still Young ...Kid think ... Are you doing all this because RotaryShack is fixing your car for free...?

I remember in the past you gave RS a laptop for payment to have fix your car.
For last I don't need to lie on this. Why I have to ...?
Anyone would avoid paying someone who constantly lies and creates stories to make the court and others believe that he/she was a victim of fraud when in reality he/she is at fault for what happened to their car. You keep saying I'm young and a kid, but last time I checked, 24 isn't what most people would define as a "kid". Not to mention, I'm pretty sure I'm a lot more knowledgeable than you when it comes to many things, such as grammar and forum etiquette. My relationship with RotaryShack and the fact that I help manage the website and eBay store has nothing to do with you or my car, just another excuse you try to come up that has nothing to do with anything in this thread. Also, so answer your question, I do not get 100% free work. I pay for my parts and labor plenty of times, just like others do. Who cares if I was able to get RotaryShack a laptop at a discounted price because of where I worked? Another irrelevant piece of information that has nothing to do with anything. Stop avoiding all the details and facts that myself and Robert put out there and start realizing the truth. Once that happens, you will be much better off .

Here's a fun fact for you..

For every single post you write bashing RotaryShack and telling people to stay away, 3 people purchase something from RotaryShack and receive a positive experience from start to finish of the sale, not to mention FREE tech support and advise via email and over the phone.

Cheers!
Kerebrus is offline   Reply With Quote