View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 12:46 AM   #14
TENAZ

Arrow
Originally Posted by 680rwhp12a View Post
are you really going there? FINE

look at your confirmed copy of the settlement agreement, it states plaintiffs counsel will provide a mutual release with a confidentiality provision to the defendant by april 12. defendant was to return signed release to plaintiffs counsel by april 19. when did you sign the settlement agreement? not until may 20. i signed it way before you did!! and i went to Mr millers office to do so.. question.. why would i make payments on a settlement agreement you didn't sign until after i was supposed to make payments? according to the court you should have signed the settle agreement and had a conformed copy by april 19. how is that possible when you did not sign the settlement agreement until may 20 ?

i could go on and on.....
Yes I remember well ...even me and Jonathan wish you luck because You got your license from the Bureau.

why would i make payments on a settlement agreement you didn't sign until after i was supposed to make payments? according to the court you should have signed the settle agreement and had a conformed copy by april 19. how is that possible when you did not sign the settlement agreement until may 20 ?

All this has been taking care
The documents has been signed after. You Know,the attorney knows,Jonathan knows ,but after May 20 why you didn't make the payments...? You haven't answer my question.
Do You want to reconsider ...?
*Contact The Attorney leave him a collateral for the money you owe us and start making the payments.*
"You do that and I come here and I state it and
also in the RX7 club"

Please no more lame excuses
TENAZ is offline   Reply With Quote