View Single Post
Old 04-20-2011, 04:32 AM   #1
tom

Default 1983 CSP RX-7 GSL Kansas City
My 83 RX is set up for C Street Prepared SCCA Autocross. It is licensed and streetable or slap a cage in it and go racing. It has a very solid 12A with a massaged carb and intake, header, 3" stainless exhaust, electric fan and fuel pump. The battery and all hoses are less than a year old. The suspension features heavier springs, Tokico shocks, camper plates, strut tower brace, and 3 link panhard style rear end. The interior has 2 Kirkey seats and a Grant Steering wheel. The body is painted flat black and has no rust. There is a small dent on the top of the right front fender. There is an extensive spare package including original seats, a second set of shocks, most parts to return car to stock as well as 4 extra sets of tires and wheels.There are 8 13" x 7" Diamonds with Hoosier and Kumho Tires, 4 13" x 8" Diamonds with Hoosiers and a set of stock wheels with Hoosier Dirt Stockers for the wet. The car performs well and is very reliable and has won the KC Region CSP class multiple times. I am asking $3450 for the car and spares. I also have a nice dual axle trailer with box and double row tire rack for $1750. Please e-mail me and I will send pictures [email protected] or call 913-645-8230
tom is offline   Reply With Quote