View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #19
Kerebrus

This has definitely been a good read. I can see the TENAZ still speaks like a four year old with no regard for anything he says. It's sad to now see rx7r0ller over here lecturing again on TENAZ's behalf. At the end of the day, TENAZ was an inexperienced driver when it comes to high performance parts and was the sole reason his motor blew. He can try to blame Rotary Shack all he wants, but many RX-7 owners with high performance engine builds at least know on some level how their car needs to be handled, especially in the breaking in period of the motor just being completed.

To rx7r0ller, you can hate on Rotary Shack for as long as you live and waste your time trying to defend your beliefs as well as TENAZ's, but when it all comes down to it, Rotary Shack is flourishing. With having the website, eBay store, Facebook page and local business, things have not been better. As the years go by, Rotary Shack continues to serve the Rotary community not just domestically, but internationally as well. It can be very hard to run a company such as this, completely by yourself, and cater to everyone's requests on a daily basis. I do my best to help run the website, eBay store and Facebook page to ensure that all purchases are handled accordingly. Yes, on occasion some customer's experience delays in receiving their order. However, with proper communication on a daily basis, every customer ends up being more than satisfied with the products they receive. Rotary Shack will continue to gain new customers as well as take care of ones that have been around for many years now. If you and TENAZ would like to live in the past, constantly bringing up instances that occurred years ago, most of which you will not see happen today, then that is your choice. Considering you banned me for 2 years from the RX7Club for simply trying to defend Rotary Shack and assist customers that were having issues with not receiving the parts, just shows how immature and low you are. One day you will realize that you are just a power craving mod who spends way too much time digging into others business.

Last edited by Kerebrus; 03-07-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Kerebrus is offline   Reply With Quote