View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012, 05:50 AM   #10
680rwhp12a

Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
I'd like to believe it .... like I did last year
in court with him for a FRAUD Case.
We got an agreement but never he fullfit his part making the payments....
Now since September 15th 2011 we got a judgment against him and his business for $5,300.00
i really hope your kidding..
you meant to say you filed a lawsuit against me two years ago for $23,000 for fraud(you claimed i took your money and gave you your car back in pieces wich was b.s. ... you left a lot out to say the least , lol) and a day before our trial began your lawsuit had fizzled down to breech of contract and in our last mandatory settlement conference you settled on $5,300. but there was conditions on the settlement agreement, notice i didn't say judgment.... yes it was a mutual settlement agreement, that had stipulations.... that you agreed on, and did not abide to.. one was the settlement agreement was confidential .. what did you do, ? not keep it confidential,posting your crap lies on the forums, thereby loosing any chance of ever getting anything..... so now you get nothing and you opened yourself up for another lawsuit against yourself..... how far will you go?

to see all the latest projects that rotaryshack is working on find us on facebook and like us.. lots of cool projects and lots in the mix!! i would like to thank all the loyal rotaryshack customers for sticking by me and i appreciate it!
680rwhp12a is offline   Reply With Quote