Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want

Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want Got some parts and accessories that you would like to sell or looking for something... Post it here!

Old 12-19-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
jeff_91121

Default FS Various 2nd gen. parts
For sale

A used k&n cone air filter for an 86-88 has the adapter to mount to the air flow sensor. $40

A new russell braided stainless steel clutch line. $10

A new rear transmission mount for a 90 T2.....I'm not sure what other models it will work for. $35

2 new rear transmission mounts side of "Y" $15

A new set of 4 russell speed bleeders. $10

A new manual transmission bushing rebuild kit includes upper bushing set, lower bushing set and inner boot. If your shifter is loose and sloppy feeling this will repair that. $30

A lightly used set of jacobs 8mm plug wires and 2 new full sets of plugs. (4) bur7eq and (4) bur9eq. $40

I also have 4 unopened quarts of redline MT-90 gear oil. And 2 unopened pints of motul rbf 600 brake fluid. Make an offer if interested.

Shipping will be between $5 for the smaller items to $10 for the larger items. Probably more for the fluids.

I have pics for the parts if interested or any questions. [email protected]

Thanks
jeff_91121 is offline   Reply With Quote