Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > General RX-7 Area > Kills Section

Kills Section Post all your road kills here!

Old 12-12-2011, 09:26 PM   #1
grindrel89

Smile my first kill im my 1984 rx7
Ok it was last Saturday night around 1am I'm just out by myself in my rx7. So I'm crossing a bridge when a Ford focus with a loud exhaust merges behind me so were driving and I knew these goof balls are gona try and pass me as soon as the road splits into a double lane. Well another car turned infront off us and blocked the focus from passing I'm laughing driving casually still then the other car turns off and the only stop lights on the road turns yellow so as I'm driving casually up to the red light he flew by and slamed his brakes at the red light. I didnt feel like racing but when I pulled up at the light beside them he rolled down his window and said what year is that I said 84 he laughed and said that shits old son. I said that's a Ford focus not a Ford mustang. Then I said don't pull up to me in grandmas focus and talk Shit lol. I then knew I had to get a good start into 1st gear. Long story short I spun my tires a little a the launch " it was a bad start" but at the end of second gear I had allready passed him and won it felt great lol. After all the time and money put into the car to make it fast and beautiful. BTW Ford focus are garbage.
grindrel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #2

BoostedFC
Full Access Member

Cool story!!!!!

I have seen some well built Focus run down some high HP cars.