Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Cars For Sale or Want

Cars For Sale or Want Want to sell you car or looking to buy? Post it here, and find a new home for it!

Old 09-19-2015, 08:42 PM   #1
dmk679

Default FS: 1979 Mazda Rx-7 Limited Edition - $7k obo
1979 Mazda Rx7 limited edition for sale.

Excellent running condition. Garaged on trickle charger. Interior is all original, including original Clarion radio, cassette and under the seat amplifier. AC / heat etc all work. The power antenna was clicking so I have kept it in the up position - probably needs rebuilt. Sometimes the radio will lose its station and will need to be turned off and on. The dash is not cracked.

5 speed, sunroof, digital click etc which are part of the limited edition package for 1979, only 3,000 LE produced in 79. Interior overall is 9 out of 10.

The vehicle has brand new tires, remanufactured front brake calipers and stainless steel front brake lines.

12a rotary was rebuilt by the previous owner, have paperwork but unsure of mileage when it was rebuilt. Clutch is fine, no issues.

I routinely drive the vehicle and it does not have any major issues. The only things it could use are a new or rebuilt power antenna and the radio issue with it loosing reception.

The vehicle does not have any rust. The exterior does show some age with what I would describe as normal paint chips and general wear. I'd give it a 7 out of 10.

Not desperate to sell, but I'm moving onto another project. Feel free to email with any questions or if you want to talk. One of the nicer 79 LEs out there - you can tell that it has been pampered it's entire life.

[email protected]
zip code: 21849 (Maryland)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 00707_gBck8q0Dzo9_600x450.jpg (30.4 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg 01313_1E029Y6LrGl_600x450.jpg (35.7 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 00A0A_fo0IDc8g3Sl_600x450.jpg (57.0 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 00o0o_alrDS4ck9Md_600x450.jpg (36.4 KB, 6 views)
File Type: jpg 00q0q_1Z73ZkfdNda_600x450.jpg (33.1 KB, 6 views)
dmk679 is offline   Reply With Quote