Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Preferred Vendors > CARiD.com

CARiD.com Need to customize or repair your Mazda RX-7? Check out our selection of parts and accessories at CARiD.com, or give us a call at 800.505.3274 for professional advice. www.carid.com

Old 09-06-2019, 12:56 PM   #1

carid
Preferred Vendor

Default September Promotion on Pirelli All-Season Tires at CARiD!
Pirelli, a premium tire brand respected all over the world, offers Scorpion Verde tires, specially designed to provide all-season performance without compromising on driving capabilities of your Mazda RX7.

These tires provide confident traction and grip in a variety of conditions including both wet and snow-covered roads. They are also eco-friendly thanks to the Pirelli’s EcoImpact technology, that lowers the gas mileage and lowers the vehicle's CO2 emissions.

Today you have a great chance to get these tires and save some cash! Buy a set of four all-season Pirelli tires between August 30th, 2019 and September 13th, 2019 and receive a $70 VISA Prepaid Card via mail-in rebate!

PIRELLI® - SCORPION VERDE A/S PLUS

PIRELLI® - SCORPION VERDE A/S

Looking for more Pirelli run flat tires? Click on the pictures above to visit our site!

Please complete the following PDF form and follow instructions to get your rebate.

Mazda RX-7 http://www.carid.com/mazda-rx-7-accessories/

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
carid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2020, 02:38 PM   #2
paradigmus

Bro, this thread is over a year old. I don't think this promotion is still valid. If you need high-quality tires , then I advise you to go to the list of promotions in San Diego. There is a huge selection of local businesses, so you will definitely find a shop with tires. In addition, there are many different vouchers and discount coupons, so you can save some money. I also recently looked for side windows for my Ford and there I found a great option at an inexpensive price. So I think you'll definitely find something suitable.

Last edited by paradigmus; 10-13-2020 at 10:10 AM.
paradigmus is offline   Reply With Quote