Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.

Site Comments, suggestions, and questions. Let us know what you want to see on this site. Post it all here!

Old 03-01-2012, 05:50 AM   #11
680rwhp12a

Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
I'd like to believe it .... like I did last year
in court with him for a FRAUD Case.
We got an agreement but never he fullfit his part making the payments....
Now since September 15th 2011 we got a judgment against him and his business for $5,300.00
i really hope your kidding..
you meant to say you filed a lawsuit against me two years ago for $23,000 for fraud(you claimed i took your money and gave you your car back in pieces wich was b.s. ... you left a lot out to say the least , lol) and a day before our trial began your lawsuit had fizzled down to breech of contract and in our last mandatory settlement conference you settled on $5,300. but there was conditions on the settlement agreement, notice i didn't say judgment.... yes it was a mutual settlement agreement, that had stipulations.... that you agreed on, and did not abide to.. one was the settlement agreement was confidential .. what did you do, ? not keep it confidential,posting your crap lies on the forums, thereby loosing any chance of ever getting anything..... so now you get nothing and you opened yourself up for another lawsuit against yourself..... how far will you go?

to see all the latest projects that rotaryshack is working on find us on facebook and like us.. lots of cool projects and lots in the mix!! i would like to thank all the loyal rotaryshack customers for sticking by me and i appreciate it!
680rwhp12a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:31 AM   #12
TENAZ

Arrow Rotary Shack and other criminals
Originally Posted by 680rwhp12a View Post
i really hope your kidding..
you meant to say you filed a lawsuit against me two years ago for $23,000 for fraud(you claimed i took your money and gave you your car back in pieces wich was b.s. ... you left a lot out to say the least , lol) and a day before our trial began your lawsuit had fizzled down to breech of contract and in our last mandatory settlement conference you settled on $5,300. but there was conditions on the settlement agreement, notice i didn't say judgment.... yes it was a mutual settlement agreement, that had stipulations.... that you agreed on, and did not abide to.. one was the settlement agreement was confidential .. what did you do, ? not keep it confidential,posting your crap lies on the forums, thereby loosing any chance of ever getting anything..... so now you get nothing and you opened yourself up for another lawsuit against yourself..... how far will you go?

to see all the latest projects that rotaryshack is working on find us on facebook and like us.. lots of cool projects and lots in the mix!! i would like to thank all the loyal rotaryshack customers for sticking by me and i appreciate it!
yes it was a mutual settlement agreement, that had stipulations.... that you agreed on, and did not abide to.. one was the settlement agreement was confidential .. what did you do, ?

Yeah I remember we had an stipulation and having confidential .. You are the one that failed to comply and make the payments to the Attorney.
You broke it .Then For we have a Judgment against You ....right there the Confidential ended because you broke it. Rememeber the case involves Fraud and I know none has come this far as myself but at least the rotary community knows you.. not lies is the true..
By the way Why you didn't make the payments...?
Please tell the Rx7forum community what type of defense you are using to avoid those payments..? Tell the true no more lies...
TENAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 06:26 AM   #13
680rwhp12a

are you really going there? FINE

look at your confirmed copy of the settlement agreement, it states plaintiffs counsel will provide a mutual release with a confidentiality provision to the defendant by april 12. defendant was to return signed release to plaintiffs counsel by april 19. when did you sign the settlement agreement? not until may 20. i signed it way before you did!! and i went to Mr millers office to do so.. question.. why would i make payments on a settlement agreement you didn't sign until after i was supposed to make payments? according to the court you should have signed the settle agreement and had a conformed copy by april 19. how is that possible when you did not sign the settlement agreement until may 20 ?

i could go on and on.....
Old 03-04-2012, 12:46 AM   #14
TENAZ

Arrow

look at your confirmed copy of the settlement agreement, it states plaintiffs counsel will provide a mutual release with a confidentiality provision to the defendant by april 12. defendant was to return signed release to plaintiffs counsel by april 19. when did you sign the settlement agreement? not until may 20. i signed it way before you did!! and i went to Mr millers office to do so.. question.. why would i make payments on a settlement agreement you didn't sign until after i was supposed to make payments? according to the court you should have signed the settle agreement and had a conformed copy by april 19. how is that possible when you did not sign the settlement agreement until may 20 ?

Yes I remember well ...even me and Jonathan wish you luck because You got your license from the Bureau.

why would i make payments on a settlement agreement you didn't sign until after i was supposed to make payments? according to the court you should have signed the settle agreement and had a conformed copy by april 19. how is that possible when you did not sign the settlement agreement until may 20 ?

All this has been taking care
The documents has been signed after. You Know,the attorney knows,Jonathan knows ,but after May 20 why you didn't make the payments...? You haven't answer my question.
Do You want to reconsider ...?
*Contact The Attorney leave him a collateral for the money you owe us and start making the payments.*
"You do that and I come here and I state it and
also in the RX7 club"

Please no more lame excuses
Old 03-04-2012, 02:26 AM   #15
680rwhp12a

You failed to answer any of the questions above. Please address the questions without unnecessary chatter. Please answer truthfully and accurately.

Thank you
Old 03-04-2012, 02:45 AM   #16
TENAZ

You failed to answer any of the questions above. Please address the questions without unnecessary chatter. Please answer truthfully and accurately.

Thank you
Robert you start play your games again.
Perhaps You can ask that question directly to the attorney directly and the Judge that gives us The Judgment against you

You failed to start making the payments thats why we got a judgment against you.Thats the simple True.

THE JUDGMENT FOR YOU INFORMATION IS A PUBLIC RECORD.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #17
rx7roller02

wow, Robert, this is how you try to clear your name?? By half-truths and dodging the point??

1--IT IS A JUDGMENT. When you are sued, and you enter into a settlement, it is called a STIPULATED JUDGMENT. You signed it. You agreed that you were AT FAULT by signing it. Why try to pretend now?

2--it doesnt matter what the final settlement amount was--settling is more common in lawsuits than for the case to go all the way to judge's verdict. What DOES matter is that you were in the wrong. You ADMITTED being in the wrong. You agreed to pay this man some of what you owe him. And this pathetic attempt at trying to get out of paying is, well, just that--pathetic. How in the hell can you come in here and proclaim that you are a man who takes care of business when you go looking for a technicality to get out of paying what YOU AGREED TO PAY? What good is your word, Robert, when even to try to defend yourself the best you can do is look for a technicality, a loophole, so that you think youre justified in not paying what you promised????

I was involved, as you remember....from the beginning. I saw every word, every post. I read the emails you sent me trying to clear your name. I gave you MORE than the benefit of the doubt. Kerebrus tried to speak on your behalf. I patiently tried to find a way to speak with YOU and not a go-between. Finally, you emailed me. And your emails contradicted THEMSELVES. Thats right--you were fine dealing with me until I caught you lying about the issue...then all you could do at that point was talk trash about me. ADDRESS THE ISSUE and stop trying to distract from your dishonesty!!!

What about the scores of other people, Robert? I still get an occasional email or PM from the forum about "can you help me, Rotary Shack took my money and didnt send parts".....I heard from a guy in December, from Central America...he had to spend money to begin the process of legal action against you, he tells me, for you to send him the rest of his turbo kit. He paid you over $4000, and you only sent him a portion of the order. He finally got his order completed after threatening to take action. I could go on and on, Robert, but you cannot lie your way out of so many complaints. This is absolutely pathetic! So many complaints--and the way you handle each one is to say "they are lying". Are ALL THESE CUSTOMERS teaming up to lie about you?? Sorry, no, that isnt the case. Hell, you lied to ME in the process of trying to handle the issues with Tenaz. You made repeated claims about what parts you still had of his, what parts you didnt....what you had already given him back and then suddenly two months later, you said "I have ____ I will get it to you"--the same part you already claimed to have returned to him. You have not at all been honest, and that is why you were kicked off the other forum. I would know--I had a hand it doing it.

You can lie to people all you want, it doesnt matter. you can show satisfied customers all you want, it doesnt matter. What DOES matter is the high number of UNSATISFIED customers you have. When someone has been waiting months, or even YEARS for what they paid you for, they dont give a damn if you have a good BBB or ebay feedback!!! THEY JUST WANT YOU TO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS WITH THEM. Stop making excuses, stop looking for loopholes that you think justify your failure to honor your word, and FIX THIS STUFF.

I wouldnt send you three wooden nickels if you were the last rotary shop in existence. Oh, and congratulations about finally getting your permit--at least now you can be held more accountable by the state for when you screw people over. I wonder how many victims you have shafted over the years when you were not even legally operating....another reason why you have no business being in business. If someone is willing to be that dishonest that they cannot even pay for a permit, then they shouldnt be operating--especially with the amount of money you have stolen from people over those years.

And before you try to spout off some nonsense, I am not some kid that you scammed. I know the truth about you. I dealt with you personally and watched you lie to my face. And when I called you on it, all you could do was talk trash, instead of addressing your actions. No surprise that you dont have the stones to address your actions now...

EDIT--when tenaz signed the agreement doesnt void it, chief....unless a judge tells you that, it is still valid. So stop making excuses and pay up.
rx7roller02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #18
680rwhp12a

rx7roller .........
Im not trying to clear my name, simply stating facts.. cold hard facts... not hearsay,or second hand information.... that's the stuff your spewing all over the web... you really go above and beyond when your trying to win.... gotta give you credit for that!! guess what, your still loosing!!!!
talk about abusing your authority as a moderator on the has been forum, you excel!! making it a sticky that there was no good feedback to be posted about my company in the good guy section, that was interesting.... deleting any positive feedback and banning the forum member was even more interesting... i enjoy it! Now, your moving , and modifying the feedback from the resurrected threads in the good guy section for more entertainment, LOVE IT!! keep it up!
funny thing is im friends with a few of the mods and they do not approve of what you do and you have been put on vacation for your actions, not against me , keep me out of it!! you know what im talking about... thats all i can say about that subject .....

you must have come here looking for redemption .... your plain getting beaten to death in any political thread you post in at the has been forum ... your not as smart as you think you are, SIMPLE FACTS..

Rotaryshack thankfully is busier than ever, i still have lots of new and repeat customers on the has been forum as well as several other forums.... main reason, the quality of the parts and the tech support comes with the purchase.. something you will never comprehend .. our facebook page is just a small glimpse of what we have going on at the shack! i am very grateful and i do my best to keep everybody satisfied.. nobody is perfect and im included, however i strive to improve and will continue to do so.. i embrace the challenge! a business that rips people off these days wont last a year, get a clue guy!! i have been serving the rotary community for 20 years and will continue to do so for another 40 years!!! GET IT
the ratio of satisfied customers out weighs the unsatisfied customers at a rate of 1,000- 1 but it bothers me and i am always open to make amends, no matter what it takes .. this is the main reason im thriving.. i go out of my way to contact these people and make things right, usually i do, again, im not perfect but i do make a good effort ....please stop.. if they have a problem i will be glad to take care of them, just send them my way! instead of instigating why don't you help ? try doing something positive. you will feel better .. seriously..

and as far as Tenaz, you had no part of the transaction, nor were you there for the many court dates, etc. etc. , so please let him answer the direct questions i asked him and please don't rant about other people, bla. bla, bla..

obviously your not a lawyer or do you have any common sense by your reply..... a settlement agreement does not mean either party is admitting guilt stupid, it merely means just what it states.. mutual settlement agreement.. there are many deciding factors when this is the outcome of a lawsuit, none of witch you would understand at your IQ level... more simple hard facts... he had a lawyer , i did not....(its called pro per) i fought this case on my own in the "big court" ... how could he not win if i was guilty as you state? its real simple, they had no case!!! how was it that me, an average individual person was able to avoid a serious criminal judgment of fraud if it was true when i was up against plaintiffs counsel ??

your quote...
"Oh, and congratulations about finally getting your permit--at least now you can be held more accountable by the state for when you screw people over."

if you had any idea how many city/ state agency's, permits and regulations the state of California requires you would realize how stupid your statement sounds!!! i have a wall full of permits, and licensing ..... California is one of the hardest states to operate a business in legally and almost impossible for any length illegally.... we get city/ state inspectors that come through weekly , one of the reasons our state is broke...

"EDIT--when tenaz signed the agreement doesnt void it, chief....unless a judge tells you that, it is still valid. So stop making excuses and pay up."

it defiantly does not void it for either party... for now he has a default judgment, there are many different types of judgments, the default judgment being the easiest to overturn ...Tenaz will be served with court documents soon and we will be back in court... at the rate he is going, he will end up paying in the end.. don't forget, i was counter-suing him..... and he is liable, along with court sanctions....i could go on and on, but im tired .. big day at the shack tomorrow!!

oh and P.S. , when you reply to this post please don't dissect it like you usually do.. try to act like your educated.. form paragraphs, proper sentences... you can number your paragraphs like you did, i did the same to make it easier for you... another tip, stick to the facts, don't wander, stay focused and keep it short. that's what will keep your audience coming back for more ..

Last edited by 680rwhp12a; 03-07-2012 at 08:44 AM. Reason: had to remind him not to write a book, lol
Old 03-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #19
Kerebrus

This has definitely been a good read. I can see the TENAZ still speaks like a four year old with no regard for anything he says. It's sad to now see rx7r0ller over here lecturing again on TENAZ's behalf. At the end of the day, TENAZ was an inexperienced driver when it comes to high performance parts and was the sole reason his motor blew. He can try to blame Rotary Shack all he wants, but many RX-7 owners with high performance engine builds at least know on some level how their car needs to be handled, especially in the breaking in period of the motor just being completed.

To rx7r0ller, you can hate on Rotary Shack for as long as you live and waste your time trying to defend your beliefs as well as TENAZ's, but when it all comes down to it, Rotary Shack is flourishing. With having the website, eBay store, Facebook page and local business, things have not been better. As the years go by, Rotary Shack continues to serve the Rotary community not just domestically, but internationally as well. It can be very hard to run a company such as this, completely by yourself, and cater to everyone's requests on a daily basis. I do my best to help run the website, eBay store and Facebook page to ensure that all purchases are handled accordingly. Yes, on occasion some customer's experience delays in receiving their order. However, with proper communication on a daily basis, every customer ends up being more than satisfied with the products they receive. Rotary Shack will continue to gain new customers as well as take care of ones that have been around for many years now. If you and TENAZ would like to live in the past, constantly bringing up instances that occurred years ago, most of which you will not see happen today, then that is your choice. Considering you banned me for 2 years from the RX7Club for simply trying to defend Rotary Shack and assist customers that were having issues with not receiving the parts, just shows how immature and low you are. One day you will realize that you are just a power craving mod who spends way too much time digging into others business.

Last edited by Kerebrus; 03-07-2012 at 06:43 PM.
Kerebrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 10:45 PM   #20
TENAZ

Look who is here The RS's Stooge. "Kerebrus"
Let me ask you are you still doing favors to RS in exchange so you can have you car repair properly..?

How many HP cars do you have ..?
Lets see I do have 1 FB,1 FD and STI an I know how to take of my HP cars because I do have a profesional mechanic that takes care of them.
Yes I did a Big Mistake Hiring and trusting RS my cars and never ever will happen again .The rotary community knows already about him.
Simple question what Business come and act like RS does ...?
The answer is simple none.
Kerebrus "Kid" Grow up..