Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > General RX-7 Area > How-To's

How-To's Fixing your RX..and need some help. Check out the how-to's here for any help ya need!!

Old 03-27-2011, 05:22 AM   #1
Duneratz00

Default 88 rx7 drifting suspenion setup
Okay I'm still learning how suspension setups affect a car's performance, like how does negative camber affect under steer and over steer in the front and in the back and how does toe affect over steer and under steer in the front and rear. Because I want to set my suspension up so I can do a braking drift very easily. I want to be able to set it up so I can just hit the brakes to shift the weight to the front steer in and give it a little gas and have it go sideways very easily. Hopefully there are some drifters on here.

Last edited by BoostedFC; 03-27-2011 at 09:58 PM.
Duneratz00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2011, 10:03 PM   #2

BoostedFC
Full Access Member

I'm no drifter, so I will leave this to someone else. I will say that I hope you are leaving this style of driving on the track where it belongs.

Old 03-28-2011, 02:39 AM   #3

sidewaysFC
Full Access Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sidewaysFC
I keep it strictly on the track, people that drift on the street are idiots I would probably either wreck in to another car or get arrested. It would help if there were more tracks were I lived though. I'm duneratz00's cousin by the way, I was using his account to post until I got mine all setup.

Last edited by BoostedFC; 03-28-2011 at 03:28 AM.
sidewaysFC is offline   Reply With Quote