Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Cars For Sale or Want

Cars For Sale or Want Want to sell you car or looking to buy? Post it here, and find a new home for it!

Old 07-01-2004, 04:53 AM   #1
gnarkilleptic

Send a message via AIM to gnarkilleptic Send a message via Yahoo to gnarkilleptic
Default 83 RX7 $300!
Well long story short i basically got this car as a hand me down.. the motor has been completely built by me and will run but shitty.... It needs a carb or a rebuild on the carb.. I KNOW that is whats wrong with it.. I was in the process of gutting it for AUTOX or drifting but got tired of the project.. it is completely legal cept for a headlight doesnt work... (bulb replacment) It has a clear title.. and has a full exhaust system setup... i think pacesetter.. not sure but can find out.. Dont get jaded people.. its a beater,,, but can be a runner very quickly.. there are 0.5 miles on the motor as all I did after putting the motor in was pull start it... i have most of the interior.. just not in the car.. the seats dash and console are still in it but thats it... the seatbelts are in there but not bolted in... like I said.. its a project but quite a quick on if you know what you are doing,, hit me up at [email protected] for inquiries..

will take any reasonable offer or trade for basically anything running as I have a baby on the way.. Thank you for your time.. BTW Im located in San Antonio, and can deliver within 200 miles for some cash
gnarkilleptic is offline   Reply With Quote