Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Cars For Sale or Want

Cars For Sale or Want Want to sell you car or looking to buy? Post it here, and find a new home for it!

Old 07-03-2009, 08:49 AM   #1
srnich

Default SOLD 1984 AE86 white hatch with 4age 20v swap *clean* and now only $2,500!
SOLD SOLD SOLD for asking price.

I am now considering trades for this car although I would prefer to sell it. SR20 240's, s14's, 03 up litre sport bike (I know that may be a pipe dream), or something easier to sell. If you have something shoot me a message or email thanks.

PRICE IS NOW $2,500 this is as low as it is going to go EVER! I paid $3,300 for this as it sits and this is a great price.

UPDATE I threw a new battery in the car along with some injector cleaner and took it for a spin. The bog issue I explained below is no longer apparent. Should raise the price but I dropped it again.

Basically the car drives fine under normal conditions. The bog or hesitation is only noticed when at wot and a high rpm gear change is made. The car seems to hesitate for a second before it starts to make power again.

The car has good new white paint that was done sometime before I got it. Intake, Pacesetter header, RS*R exhaust. Rear disc brake conversion and powder coated black celica supra wheels with good falken tread. Clean interior and trueno badging. I listed the car for sale on craigslist about 6 months ago and decided to keep it....then I recently changed my mind again as I have accumulated too many cars to handle. One of the things people seemed concerned about when they were asking about the car was how good the swap was/wiring. I can attest that all of this was done very well on this car including the wiring, the diagnostics port was left intact and it was all done very well.

It has 253,510 chasis miles which is not at all a reflection of the condition of this car. Sunroof works great but does have some minor interior rust on the interior of it and the hatch. I'm posting this car for only $2,500. If you have any questions please call me at (xxx) xxx-xxxx or email to [email protected].

Last edited by srnich; 04-12-2010 at 04:30 AM. Reason: update price/trade information
srnich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 04:07 AM   #2
1988FC3S

So your wantin to just trade rolling chassis for rolling chassis?
1988FC3S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 02:03 PM   #3
srnich

Default no
I will trade my 86 as shown in these pictures for a 93-95 only rx7 with blown motor or no motor as long as the chasis is in decent shape. this toyota is a driving chassis not rolling.
Old 02-03-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
srnich

hey everyone this car is still for sale and it's really cheap now...no longer interested in trades. thanks.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
srnich

Somebody's gotta want this car.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:55 PM   #6
srnich

I'd think one of you would want this at least to put a rotary in or something.
Old 02-26-2010, 02:34 AM   #7
srnich

bump......
Old 03-19-2010, 01:13 PM   #8
srnich

new battery, runs good, lowered the price
Old 03-29-2010, 10:34 AM   #9
srnich

Hey the price on this car is now only $2,500.
Old 04-04-2010, 01:13 PM   #10
srnich

I may now be considering the trades mentioned in the top of the posting although I'd rather sell this car outright.