Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want

Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want Got some parts and accessories that you would like to sell or looking for something... Post it here!

Old 10-25-2016, 03:08 PM   #1
Mindbsoul

Talking Sale. Glass SUNROOF FOR 1985 RX-7 WITH LEATHER CASE.
Hello my name is Aaron. Upon cleaning out my garage I found a Glass sunroof I had for 1985 RX7 12A. Comes with leather case, the window is in great shape no cracks. But the tint itself has begining to spider. There are 2 bolts that look to be replaced some paint peeling, all weather stripping and latches in perfect working order. Can send pictures if provided with email. Thanks have a great day!

ASKING 350$OBO WILLING TO SHIP CURRENTLY IN CANADA.
1(403)607- 4242 EMAIL IS [email protected].
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1476325584128.jpg (94.6 KB, 2 views)
File Type: jpg 20161012_202819.jpg (91.2 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Mindbsoul; 10-25-2016 at 03:11 PM.
Mindbsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 04:20 AM   #2
83ROTRY

Default need latch bolts for 83 sunroof
Hello Mindbsoul, thanks for posting. I have an 83, and unfortunately all I need is the latch -- or more precisely, one of the fasteners that attaches the latch to the glass. Buying your whole sunroof would be a bit spendy to get just the bolt -- but if time goes by and you are willing to sell just the latch and bolts, let me know.

And if anyone else has a suggestion on where to get the fastener for an 83 sunroof latch, much appreciated!
83ROTRY is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
glass sunroof case 1985