Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.

Site Comments, suggestions, and questions. Let us know what you want to see on this site. Post it all here!

Old 03-15-2012, 05:53 AM   #31
680rwhp12a

should i start copying and pasting from all the threads in the good business section or could the mods tidy this up? this guy has asked alot of questions and i have respectfully answered them. i have in return asked him many valid questions and he has yet to answer one ! thank you guys in advance for your kind hospitality rx7forums!
680rwhp12a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 02:14 AM   #32
TENAZ

Arrow Rotary Shack and other criminals
Originally Posted by 680rwhp12a View Post
should i start copying and pasting from all the threads in the good business section or could the mods tidy this up? this guy has asked alot of questions and i have respectfully answered them. i have in return asked him many valid questions and he has yet to answer one ! thank you guys in advance for your kind hospitality rx7forums!
Please Moderator of this Forum For any more information about this Individual,
contact the Administrator from the RX7club.com. for further reference.
Now If You allow it I can put the legal documentation that I have from the Court the same as I did on the www.rx7club.com and another that my attorney gave me.
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=951028 post #19
Thats the Answer he is looking for.
Its a PUBLIC RECORD .
The Moderator from that Forum just post today :
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.php?t=991332
This business is not allowed on this forum. They have screwed over literally dozens of people, some out of large sums of money. I am going to close this thread because we do not allow positive feedback threads about businesses that are banned from selling on here. A good feedback thread points others to that business, and as one of the moderators that handles classifieds issues in here, I can personally tell you that we have gotten a TON of complaints about them. Thats why they were banned.

I am very happy that you got your mani from them, but you should count your blessings. This is not the way Rob normally does business. One of our members actually sued him in court and won a judgment--a judgment that Rob is trying to weasel out of paying. Others have filed complaints against Rotary Shack with the CA authorities. I wouldnt trust this shop with a roller skate and two wooden nickels.
TENAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:58 AM   #33
680rwhp12a

if your going to copy and paste from the rx7club it would be nice to put up all of the info.
a new thread from the good guy section today, yes today!!!!
Rotary Shack

user info....

papsmagu
All out Freak!
5 Year Member

Trader Score: (13)

Bought a manifold from him that i could not find anywhere else. He was able to source it for me get it polished and shipped to me in 5 days. overall great experiance. below are the pics of the manifold (Before and After polishing) He only charged me $25 bucks to polish it!

If you need some old school parts that are hard to find, giv him a call, he may be able to help.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54...kesimon002.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y54...olished014.jpg

this guy is a long time member , had read all the B.S. and knew it was just that it was B.S.
and guess what? he is another happy rotaryshack customer and will continue to buy more parts from me!
do you know how many loyal customers i have on that forum? more than you will ever know..
Old 03-16-2012, 05:44 AM   #34
TENAZ

It doesn't matter How many happy Customers you have Rob.
I can careless.
YOU HAVE SCAMMED A LOT PEOPLE IN THE RX7CLUB.COM
THATS WHY YOU HAVE BANNED.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/scammer

A fraudulent business scheme; a swindle.
tr.v. scammed, scam·ming, scams
To defraud; swindle.

Since you are playing games and lame excuses.
I tell you this since you are telling me I promote your business doing this
I will post your Scams in another Forums so you can have more customers.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:29 AM   #35
680rwhp12a

you make no sense in every single reply in this entire thread. do you realize this? so sad.

oh, ill throw in another fact for you Ivan.... any vendor that cancels their contract with IB( the corporation that owns the rx7club) is automatically banned.. its their policy... would you like their contact info to verify? please stick to the facts not hearsay gibberish that's not valid in any way, shape or form. P.S. just because you type all your misspelled words in incomplete sentences in big bold type does not make it any easier for anybody to understand.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:58 AM   #36
TENAZ

Arrow Rotary Shack Scammer and other criminals
Understood.(No matter if I missspell some words I know the people understand me, they don't have the same Iq as yours).

Like you were operating your garage for many years without license.Now You got your license just last year in February 2011 but you still don't learn. Thats no lie is a Fact
Old 03-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #37
TENAZ

oh, ill throw in another fact for you Ivan.... any vendor that cancels their contract with IB( the corporation that owns the rx7club) is automatically banned.. its their policy... would you like their contact info to verify?

I don't need to verify it because I know you were banned because you scammed people including myself thats is the simple true .

You didn't cancell no contract.

Or Should I put the words of the moderator to explain it better:
http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.ph...ht=rotaryshack post #59

Rob got banned because of several reasons. Complete and total disregard for forum rules, refusal to resolve ongoing customer complaints and issues, and just generally being a risk to other forum members that was not acceptable. Do business with him at your own risk, as Rotary Shack is no longer allowed to do business on this forum. Several people have paid him a lot of money and now cannot get their money back or what they paid for. Be very careful when dealing with this company.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:24 AM   #38
TENAZ

Now you were caught in a lie again Rob any more excuses...?

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.ph...ht=rotaryshack post #66

DrKillJoY
Administrator
Trader Score: (0)
Guys you need to stop conducting RS business here on the forums. This goes for the customers as well as Kerebrus.
If you want to discuss your problems with RS contact them directly. We will not continue to let RS business be conducted here.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:29 AM   #39
680rwhp12a

if everybody knew my company, as you say"scams everybody" then why am i still in business? why is the shop full? why do i ship orders every day? can you clear this up for everybody? Why do members of the rx7 club continue to buy parts from me? Today I sent parts to Texas, Florida, North Carolina, Germany, Canada, New York and Australia to name just a few... if i was a "scammer" why would i bother sending anything? something does not make sense here buddy, you gotta admit it!

p.s. rx7roller posted one time in this thread and has not replied since. where did he go? back to his sheltered refuge , that's where! the way he dictates reminds me of Castro in many ways

Last edited by 680rwhp12a; 03-16-2012 at 07:34 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 07:32 AM   #40
680rwhp12a

Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
Now you were caught in a lie again Rob any more excuses...?

http://www.rx7club.com/showthread.ph...ht=rotaryshack post #66

DrKillJoY
Administrator
Trader Score: (0)
Guys you need to stop conducting RS business here on the forums. This goes for the customers as well as Kerebrus.
If you want to discuss your problems with RS contact them directly. We will not continue to let RS business be conducted here.

uhh, i think there is alot missing here in this cut and paste buddy.. another one of your retarded riddles than nobody will understand.. ever!!