Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.

Site Comments, suggestions, and questions. Let us know what you want to see on this site. Post it all here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-07-2012, 11:07 PM   #17
Kerebrus

Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
Look who is here The RS's Stooge. "Kerebrus"
Let me ask you are you still doing favors to RS in exchange so you can have you car repair properly..?

How many HP cars do you have ..?
Lets see I do have 1 FB,1 FD and STI an I know how to take of my HP cars because I do have a profesional mechanic that takes care of them.
Yes I did a Big Mistake Hiring and trusting RS my cars and never ever will happen again .The rotary community knows already about him.
Simple question what Business come and act like RS does ...?
The answer is simple none.
Kerebrus "Kid" Grow up..
There are no favors done for anyone. I help Rotary Shack mainly because the owner and my family go way back since they were young. My step-dad and his sister and brother have all owned RX-7's that were taken care of for many years because of Rotary Shack's efforts. Having a professional mechanic doesn't justify the owner of the car not knowing how to take care of their own car. Any smart car owner that has a car with any high performance modifications to it, big or small, knows that many of these upgrades don't come with special warranty, that's what disclaimers are for.

Any form of racing, or very hard driving puts extreme loads on all parts. Any part(s) used in a race car/or high load capacity carries the basic no warranty of any kind and are sold "AS IS". Any implied warranties of fitting a particular application are denied. The purchaser and/or end user acknowledges they are fully responsible for any and all costs of replacing or repairing any part for any reason. If the purchaser is not to be the end user, then purchaser assumes all responsibility, expressed or implied, of all subsequent users of parts supplied by/thru ROTARYSHACK. Purchaser also assumes ALL responsibility/risks for anything that might change/make illegal the use of the vehicle on public roads.

I'd have to say that 99% of all car shops that sell high performance parts have disclaimers such as this one. Regardless if what happened to your car was through parts purchased at Rotary Shack, the same end result would have occurred even if you had gone through someone else. Car shop owners and mechanics will not allow themselves to be held responsible because you did not drive your car properly after having a new high performance engine installed. You are at fault, 100%, for what happened and should be held responsible for everything. The only real case you had against Rotary Shack was the length of time it took for the job to be completed, but that is completely separate from you ruining your car.

You can call me a "kid" but in reality the word suites you best. You have wasted so much time and money on going after Rotary Shack when at the end of the day you are the only one losing here. As stated in my previous post, Rotary Shack's business continues to flourish each month with more and more new customers as well as old customers returning for the EXCELLENT customer service and support that is offered. Rotary Shack has gone out of it's way to help customers across the world, and your efforts to try and make the company look bad will never become a reality. Continue wasting your time and money, you only live once .
Kerebrus is offline   Reply With Quote