Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Cars For Sale or Want

Cars For Sale or Want Want to sell you car or looking to buy? Post it here, and find a new home for it!

Old 09-09-2015, 12:46 AM   #1
tabascoTea

Default Indiana, 85 Mazda Rx7 GSL, 68k miles
I've got a first generation 1985 Rx7 GSL 12A automatic in good shape with 68,880 miles for sale. I'm asking $3500. VIN JM1FB3314F0878856

The Good: It's fun to drive and runs strong. I've taken good care of it as it was my main drive for a few years. I managed to keep the miles low by taking the bus to work. I have a family now and we've gotten a newer, bigger, less-fun car and have no need/time for an extra. Full tune up of the carbs a couple years ago, new brakes and rotors a year ago and no problems with anything since. Regular oil changes. Aftermarket CD player included. Interior is in great shape. Heat works. Sunroof. Tires have good tread on them. Aftermarket shocks of some kind (bright blue). Clean title and service records. Includes a shop manual.

The Bad: The previous owner removed the cats and put a louder muffler on it. The AC doesn't work. Right side power window gets stuck, but will work if you go up and down with it a few times.

The Ugly: The front right bumper has split the plastic and the clear coat is peeling in several location with a spot of rust starting on parts of the lower driver side door.

Photo album on Imgur: here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0455.jpg (97.6 KB, 7 views)
tabascoTea is offline   Reply With Quote