Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Specific RX-7 Models > 3rd Generation

3rd Generation 1993-Current Discussion

Old 04-01-2004, 04:57 AM   #1
REALLYQUIETMAN

Default Info
Hello, I would like to know basic facts about rx-7's(1993-1994) im barely getting into them and would like to know about them, for example, engine name, hp etc. thanx
REALLYQUIETMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2004, 05:23 AM   #2
Cloud9

Send a message via AIM to Cloud9
Well the name of the engine in the 93-95 RX7 is the 13B brew, stock hp rating is 255, but everything you could ever really want to know can be found here

http://www.rx7turboturbo.com/robrobinette/

that site will be one of your greatest assets as an RX7 noob

MODS: - 18" volk GTN with 235's and 275's - B&M Short shifter - ACT street/strip with hd pressure plate & stainless clutch line - reasonated midpipe - hose job - new alpine head unit - jl audio VR series 6.5's and 5x8's - PFS exhaust - PFS boost gauge - greddy turbo timer - greddy SMIC with Pettit intake duct & SPAL fan - VIS KS Replica Hood - Greddy 2 piece kit & Elbow - Hard pipes - Apexi intake - stillen cadmium cross drilled rotors - Hawk HPS pads x 4 - aluminum door sills - downpipe - Cusco strut tower bar - tinted windows - '99 Efini Rear Wing - Apexi PFC - Efini Y-Pipe - Walbro fuel pump
Cloud9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2004, 09:05 AM   #3
2ROTORMOTOR
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to 2ROTORMOTOR Send a message via MSN to 2ROTORMOTOR
Default Re: Info
Originally Posted by REALLYQUIETMAN
Hello, I would like to know basic facts about rx-7's(1993-1994) im barely getting into them and would like to know about them, for example, engine name, hp etc. thanx
what is it that you want to know about them???? theres alot more to then than the hp and engine name so shoot your questions...

Old 05-05-2004, 09:42 PM   #4
AusTexRex
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to AusTexRex
If you are just getting into them, then a 2nd generation is your best bet because they cost less and are generally cheaper to fix. If you need to know about them, read the FAQ in the 2G section.
AusTexRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 06:45 PM   #5
marshall
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to marshall
There is more than enough information on these cars all over the internet. Rob Robinette's is a good one though

Old 10-11-2004, 02:52 AM   #6
Notlownf

I know I'm a little late to the party but the above link doesn't work. I'm looking into buying a 3rd gen and I think that link could have been helpful.