Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Cars For Sale or Want

Cars For Sale or Want Want to sell you car or looking to buy? Post it here, and find a new home for it!

Old 06-10-2011, 06:08 PM   #1
stitch2662

Default 1983 Mazda RX7 GSL, Survivor Car, $4900, IL
125,000 Miles

ADULT driven
5 Speed Rotary Engine
Very good Condition & Clean
Reliable and fun.

Havana Brown - Tan interior.
No Winters/Snow since 1986 – ALWAYS GARAGE KEPT---STORED WINTERS
Body very good condition.
Many new/replaced components on the vehicle INCLUDING
New engine @ 98,000 miles.
New tires, alloy wheels, brakes, clutch, radiator, catalytic converter, rebuilt carburetor and steering box, front end work. Trans and differential cleaned and inspected.
New leather driver seat & door panels.
New headliner.
Air, cruise, power windows and mirrors, map lights, rear wiper and defrost, AM/FM Stereo Cassette w/graphic equalizer, intermittent wipers, window tint, & Sunroof.

Original books and Repair Manual.
Front end mask
Exempt from Emissions testing. Always passed.
Extra set of ARE wheels w/hardware and BF Goodrich radial tires included.
EVERYTHING on the vehicle currently WORKS including the Air Conditioning.
Quality of mechanical condition can be verified by Brent at Performance Restorations in Mundelein.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MAZDA.jpg (97.2 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg mazdain.jpg (91.4 KB, 18 views)
File Type: jpg mazdaen.jpg (96.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg mazdab.jpg (92.9 KB, 13 views)
stitch2662 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #2
chase7687

hi I love the RX7. Im interested in this beauty. Is there anything I need to know about the car that Im going to need to fix in the near future if i do buy it? You said you installed a new engine. What condition is the new one in? Where are you located? If not to far I would be willing to drive it home( I live in Mississippi) and does the car have the ability to make a trip like this? Last but not least, how much you looking to get for her?
chase7687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 02:18 PM   #3
stitch2662

Default Thanks for your inquiry
The car is in excellent shape, It is stored winters and only driven in the summer. The engine is also in excellent condition. All of this can be verified by a certified mechanic, Brent Jarvis of Performance Restorations. I would be happy to send you his phone number. The car is located in Mundelein, Il. Yes, you could drive it to Mississippi if you choose...The price is $4900, Please contact me if you have any other questions
Old 01-05-2012, 02:36 PM   #4
chase7687

Originally Posted by stitch2662 View Post
The car is in excellent shape, It is stored winters and only driven in the summer. The engine is also in excellent condition. All of this can be verified by a certified mechanic, Brent Jarvis of Performance Restorations. I would be happy to send you his phone number. The car is located in Mundelein, Il. Yes, you could drive it to Mississippi if you choose...The price is $4900, Please contact me if you have any other questions
Is there any rust? Whats the condition of the suspension? Does anything not work on the car/including windows,speedo/gauges,radio? Seriously thinking about coming up there to get her off your hands. Thank you for your time
chase7687 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 01:18 PM   #5
stitch2662

Default Thanks for reply
There is no Body rust....the car has special rust proofing..There is the usual wear and tear rust in the engine compartment...Suspension is fine...EVERYTHING in the car works...power windows, radio, AC...etc...I think that answers all your questions.....If you have any others...please contact me