Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > General RX-7 Area > Kills Section

Kills Section Post all your road kills here!

Old 06-20-2005, 07:02 AM   #1
fc3s
Full Access Member

Default 88 fc n/a vs 89 240sx vs saturn ion
well here is the story i was coming home from work at about 3 in the morning and i noticed a 240 was cruising down the interstate and he was next to a saturn ion. so i decided to get behind the ion and then i heard a roar from the 240 and noticed no exhaust so i knew instantly who was going to get killed in this race. well then the ion noticed i was riding his ass and reving my engine(the ricer thing) and the 240 noticed too. so we take off goin 80 and the 240 is struggling and by the time we get to 115mph the 240 drops out (hit speed limiter) so its me and the ion im drafting him up to about 120-125 and the i decided to go for it so i swing out next to him and fly by the ion and i looked at him and waved as he is gettin passed. I know he wasn't slowing down beacause you can tell when someone is slowing down in your mirror. I knew he was still on the gas so i decided to give my car a little more and when i looked down at my Speedometer i was goin 137 mph and the ion slowly gettin smaller and smaller and in the end it was all worth it. the dumb part was i was out on the interstate so if i blew a tire i would have beed screwed. so now i only go out on tracks unless i see a honda. hhhmmm mmm eatin civics and shittin accords

fc3s is offline   Reply With Quote