Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > General RX-7 Area > FAQ

FAQ If you have any questions about engine work, parts needed, part locations, anything....post it all here in the FAQ section!

Old 07-31-2009, 02:51 AM   #1
chernasty21

Default new rx7
i gots a rx7 motors kinda shit so i wanted to replace it and build up on that but idk where to start any help would be nice
chernasty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:16 AM   #2

freddy junior

Default Getit done
how you doing, first get a car manuel if you don't have one 86-91 good info all the spec, from fuel to fire. Give engine tune-up. Starting when your ready i think it's best go with header and exhaust. Other people go different ways good luck.
freddy junior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:11 AM   #3

black rocket
Full Access Member

Originally Posted by chernasty21 View Post
i gots a rx7 motors kinda shit so i wanted to replace it and build up on that but idk where to start any help would be nice
First question, which model/motor are you referring to? Second, are you going to swap with the same motor?

I would, for both n/a and turbo, recommend intake mod. Then, if you have turbo I'd look at exhaust mod, as well. After that sky's the limit!

Old 02-26-2011, 08:00 AM   #4
RX 7 freak

If you have got a RX 7 and you don't know how to handle it you better arrange for a car manual or go online and check how it works i saw a video related to it on you tube.....just check on it...
RX 7 freak is offline   Reply With Quote