Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here. Let eveyone know where you're from.

Old 06-08-2004, 06:35 AM   #91
AusTexRex
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to AusTexRex
Noone has every confirmed that it sood for Rotary Experiment. But that is the general consensus. Find a good 2nd gen, learn the ins and outs, then buy a 3rd gen. Going straight 3rd will be a huge headache, and you will love your 2g just as much, I promise.
AusTexRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2004, 02:02 PM   #92
willjs7

Send a message via AIM to willjs7
hey, heres a little info about myself. b/c im pretty new here and i don't know anyone on here really. My name is Andrew, im 16. Ive been working on/tuning cars for almost 2 years now. My older Brother will got me into it. We used to build DSM's. Right now i drive a 95 civic hatch with gsr swap and tons of bolt ons and a 99 prelude bone stock daily driver. My brother got a 94 supra tt for getting a scolarship, and im on the verge of something new so my mom is giving me some cash to spend... so 3g here i come.

Old 10-20-2004, 02:56 AM   #93
dub-c
Full Access Member

Send a message via MSN to dub-c
Originally Posted by willjs7
hey, heres a little info about myself. b/c im pretty new here and i don't know anyone on here really. My name is Andrew, im 16. Ive been working on/tuning cars for almost 2 years now. My older Brother will got me into it. We used to build DSM's. Right now i drive a 95 civic hatch with gsr swap and tons of bolt ons and a 99 prelude bone stock daily driver. My brother got a 94 supra tt for getting a scolarship, and im on the verge of something new so my mom is giving me some cash to spend... so 3g here i come.
interesting, where do you get the money for that stuff

Old 10-20-2004, 06:21 AM   #94

Shaggy
Administrator

Originally Posted by dub-c
Originally Posted by willjs7
interesting, where do you get the money for that stuff
Sounds like it's from his parents....which is cool. I had that same luxury till I was 18.....then no more free rides for me..

Old 10-20-2004, 08:47 PM   #95
Canaduh
Full Access Member

Send a message via MSN to Canaduh
Parents never would buy me a car, they said if i dont spend my own earned money on it, and they bought it for me, That i wouldnt treat it with respect, and expect another when i wreck it.

Old 03-16-2006, 11:13 PM   #96
fcdriver

Hey, how's it going.
Just decided to sing up after seeing a thread on automotiveforums made by FDTT.
Little about myself? Total jackass, out and out idiot, and..well that about sums it up. No pictures of the car yet but I'll try to snap a few tomorow when I put my acc cable on.
The car itself is a 87 GXL with a turbo 6port just begging to to get blown. 3" racing beat down pipe to a 2.25" catless cat to a 2.5" ypipe to stock TII mufflers, I know up down up down but I'm working on it.
If the motor holds a few dyno passes and runs down the track and some solo II Then I might have to upgrade the snail and run a stand alone to hurry the process of explosion along.
fcdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 12:58 AM   #97
TII

Send a message via MSN to TII
My fahter bought me my first car :P 1988 Honda Prelude 2.0S, what a pile of junk it was. But it got me around, good on gas, adn alot of good memories were in that car. IT was definetly a good first car, learn alot about driving from that thing. :P

TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 01:00 AM   #98
TII

Send a message via MSN to TII
Originally Posted by fcdriver
Hey, how's it going.
Just decided to sing up after seeing a thread on automotiveforums made by FDTT.
Little about myself? Total jackass, out and out idiot, and..well that about sums it up. No pictures of the car yet but I'll try to snap a few tomorow when I put my acc cable on.
The car itself is a 87 GXL with a turbo 6port just begging to to get blown. 3" racing beat down pipe to a 2.25" catless cat to a 2.5" ypipe to stock TII mufflers, I know up down up down but I'm working on it.
If the motor holds a few dyno passes and runs down the track and some solo II Then I might have to upgrade the snail and run a stand alone to hurry the process of explosion along.
Thats me
Glad to see you have joined up. Pass the word on
And your not a jackass, those are the Rx8 owners LOL JKJK

TII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 06:41 AM   #99
cocoy0212

Send a message via AIM to cocoy0212
What just bought my 94 RX7 2 months ago. Its completely Stock and only had 24k when I a bought. Had a 350Z, but totalled it(not my fault, I got hit). The FD was my first love. I wanted this car before the 350Z, but I couldn't find one in good condition or stock, but now i have it. I'm from Chicago. First, I don't anything about rotary except its a tiny ass engine, but its powerful as hell. So if anyone has any advice for me, thank you in advance. If anyone makes fun of me for not knowing anything about rotary, Eat $hit and Go to H3LL in advance. Thats why I joined this site, to know about RX7s. Peace Out.
cocoy0212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 05:23 AM   #100

black rocket
Full Access Member

Congratulations! A proper maintenance and TLC will keep you away from lots of headache.