Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>


Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.

Site Comments, suggestions, and questions. Let us know what you want to see on this site. Post it all here!


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2012, 10:07 PM   #21
Kerebrus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 5
Default
Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
Look who is here The RS's Stooge. "Kerebrus"
Let me ask you are you still doing favors to RS in exchange so you can have you car repair properly..?

How many HP cars do you have ..?
Lets see I do have 1 FB,1 FD and STI an I know how to take of my HP cars because I do have a profesional mechanic that takes care of them.
Yes I did a Big Mistake Hiring and trusting RS my cars and never ever will happen again .The rotary community knows already about him.
Simple question what Business come and act like RS does ...?
The answer is simple none.
Kerebrus "Kid" Grow up..
There are no favors done for anyone. I help Rotary Shack mainly because the owner and my family go way back since they were young. My step-dad and his sister and brother have all owned RX-7's that were taken care of for many years because of Rotary Shack's efforts. Having a professional mechanic doesn't justify the owner of the car not knowing how to take care of their own car. Any smart car owner that has a car with any high performance modifications to it, big or small, knows that many of these upgrades don't come with special warranty, that's what disclaimers are for.

Any form of racing, or very hard driving puts extreme loads on all parts. Any part(s) used in a race car/or high load capacity carries the basic no warranty of any kind and are sold "AS IS". Any implied warranties of fitting a particular application are denied. The purchaser and/or end user acknowledges they are fully responsible for any and all costs of replacing or repairing any part for any reason. If the purchaser is not to be the end user, then purchaser assumes all responsibility, expressed or implied, of all subsequent users of parts supplied by/thru ROTARYSHACK. Purchaser also assumes ALL responsibility/risks for anything that might change/make illegal the use of the vehicle on public roads.

I'd have to say that 99% of all car shops that sell high performance parts have disclaimers such as this one. Regardless if what happened to your car was through parts purchased at Rotary Shack, the same end result would have occurred even if you had gone through someone else. Car shop owners and mechanics will not allow themselves to be held responsible because you did not drive your car properly after having a new high performance engine installed. You are at fault, 100%, for what happened and should be held responsible for everything. The only real case you had against Rotary Shack was the length of time it took for the job to be completed, but that is completely separate from you ruining your car.

You can call me a "kid" but in reality the word suites you best. You have wasted so much time and money on going after Rotary Shack when at the end of the day you are the only one losing here. As stated in my previous post, Rotary Shack's business continues to flourish each month with more and more new customers as well as old customers returning for the EXCELLENT customer service and support that is offered. Rotary Shack has gone out of it's way to help customers across the world, and your efforts to try and make the company look bad will never become a reality. Continue wasting your time and money, you only live once .
Kerebrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #22
TENAZ
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 16
Arrow Rotary Shack and other criminals
I don't want to come here and start wasting my time talking what happened on my car in the past,But remember:
1.- Your Friend charged me for a porting Job he never did and he charged me $600 I believe. Right there is Fraud.
2.- He took off the OEM ECU from my car wihout my authorization what do call that..?
3.- FY Information my car was not be designed to be Track Car.
(This is the excuse that Robert tried to use and teach you)
No matter what he said or you said.Thats my true and someone that cheats never will get a good business.
You can promote,advertise,refer,help RS None stop you doing that.
Is worth it..?

You are not going to teach me lessons on HP cars.
I know how to take care of them.
I drove HP cars when you even were born.
I do enjoyed driving my FB,FD and my STI and I know you live once not Twice.About the money I loose already on this case no matter money come and goes.All this Is about right and wrong Thats all.
TENAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:38 AM   #23
680rwhp12a
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chatsworth, ca.
Posts: 16
Default
Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
I don't want to come here and start wasting my time talking what happened on my car in the past,But remember:
1.- Your Friend charged me for a porting Job he never did and he charged me $600 I believe. Right there is Fraud.
2.- He took off the OEM ECU from my car wihout my authorization what do call that..?
3.- FY Information my car was not be designed to be Track Car.
(This is the excuse that Robert tried to use and teach you)
No matter what he said or you said.Thats my true and someone that cheats never will get a good business.
You can promote,advertise,refer,help RS None stop you doing that.
Is worth it..?

You are not going to teach me lessons on HP cars.
I know how to take care of them.
I drove HP cars when you even were born.
I do enjoyed driving my FB,FD and my STI and I know you live once not Twice.About the money I loose already on this case no matter money come and goes.All this Is about right and wrong Thats all.

ok Tenaz , let me enlighten you with short, simple facts, not gibberish hearsay

1 this statement would be called hearsay, not fraud by any means... just because someone else told you your engine was not ported does not mean that in actuality that is was not ported. I can attest that your engine was in fact ported without any doubt! I have pictures to prove it and you were present in those pictures, and i have a expert witness also present in those pictures that will concur that the motor was in fact ported! your engine was not stock in many ways, !!

2 if you recall you had your other mechanic remove the engine before delivering it to Rotaryshack for the new engine to be installed. The original engine, ecu, wiring, AC, radiator, oil cooler, and power steering were gone when your car arrived , this is a fact! i have pictures of how the car arrived to my shop. another fact is since you were converting from EFI to a carburated system using the factory distributor there would be no reason for the factory ECU so why you brought this up is completely irrelevant. a factory GSL-SE ECU is almost worthless.. and completely useless in your application.

3 You are correct, your car was built to be a street car, with quick spool up, low boost and good throttle response that was to be driven on pump gas. this is why your engine's porting was very mild.. Your engine was ported but by no comparison a big port compared to what a track cars porting would have. why don't you understand this concept? another fact. the race cars i build win highly competitive races and set records.THERE IS A REASON FOR THIS!!

i will end this reply with a few links that you should read, and please , go to night school and take some English classes. it was your choice to move to the USA, please respect it and learn to read, comprehend and write properly..


and lastly, you state your not interested in money, just the truth . or what i like to think(my opinion), the warped sense of truth you might actually believe.... however your actions speak louder than your words....it seems like your always ranting about monies you state are owed to you and all the comments you make in any thread you post in are not factual, nor do they help the public accurately and truthfully ...
do you understand what i am saying? A public forum is there to help people, in one way or another. i have supported the rotary community for many years by providing accurate factual technical information saving many rx owners money in diagnosing as well as preventing them from buying parts they didn't need. free, yes at no personal gains, simply a helpful service to the community.. a concept that i don't think you will ever understand sadly....

still waiting for an accurate factual reply to post #13 that you did not directly answer with facts. please answer the questions . thank you


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hearsay

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud

Last edited by 680rwhp12a; 03-12-2012 at 05:48 PM.
680rwhp12a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 01:49 AM   #24
TENAZ
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 16
Arrow Rotary Shack and other criminals
I trusted you my car and you scammed me...That happened don't come and start change things around ..... Why I have to make it up...?
I'm the customer Your actions don't help you.
Perhaps I'm not speak good english but at least I make my money in a good and honest way.
You already have a good reputation scaming People thats its been proof in the rx7club.com and you been Banned as a Vendor.
No company that is in business acts like yours.
Are you accepting Crediit Cards now..? Or you still accepting cash and paypal only..?

Since You are born here as American Why don't go to the University and take some Business Administration classes.. and get you degree ?
So you know how to do manage your business


About The case we had with you You agree to pay then you didn't pay or try to be smart.Thats why we have the Judgment against you .The JUDGE gave it to us.If you want your answer go and asks the Judge directly .
Whatever you do... Remember the Judgment is a Public Record. I believe it last 10 years.

FYi everytime you put something... you hurt yourself ....Not me I'm a person you are the owner of a want to be business... don't you get it ..do you..?
I believe people are not ignorants here.They know whos is right and whos is wrong
Even the moderator from the RX7 club came here to Uncover you.
About the money I lost....Remember what I told you in the RX7 Club long time ago that I will post my experience that I had with you .. So no other member will suffer or loss money with you

Think How much money have you lost already ..?
Maybe Its more than the money you owe me ....
TENAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:46 AM   #25
680rwhp12a
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: chatsworth, ca.
Posts: 16
Default
Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
I trusted you my car and you scammed me...That happened don't come and start change things around ..... Why I have to make it up...?
I'm the customer Your actions don't help you.
Perhaps I'm not speak good english but at least I make my money in a good and honest way.
You already have a good reputation scaming People thats its been proof in the rx7club.com and you been Banned as a Vendor.
No company that is in business acts like yours.
Are you accepting Crediit Cards now..? Or you still accepting cash and paypal only..?

Since You are born here as American Why don't go to the University and take some Business Administration classes.. and get you degree ?
So you know how to do manage your business


About The case we had with you You agree to pay then you didn't pay or try to be smart.Thats why we have the Judgment against you .The JUDGE gave it to us.If you want your answer go and asks the Judge directly .
Whatever you do... Remember the Judgment is a Public Record. I believe it last 10 years.

FYi everytime you put something... you hurt yourself ....Not me I'm a person you are the owner of a want to be business... don't you get it ..do you..?
I believe people are not ignorants here.They know whos is right and whos is wrong
Even the moderator from the RX7 club came here to Uncover you.
About the money I lost....Remember what I told you in the RX7 Club long time ago that I will post my experience that I had with you .. So no other member will suffer or loss money with you

Think How much money have you lost already ..?
Maybe Its more than the money you owe me ....
this is what we are dealing with guys......


i rest me case. the rest is history!
680rwhp12a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 06:33 AM   #26
Kerebrus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 5
Default
Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
I trusted you my car and you scammed me...That happened don't come and start change things around ..... Why I have to make it up...?
I'm the customer Your actions don't help you.
Perhaps I'm not speak good english but at least I make my money in a good and honest way.
You already have a good reputation scaming People thats its been proof in the rx7club.com and you been Banned as a Vendor.
No company that is in business acts like yours.
Are you accepting Crediit Cards now..? Or you still accepting cash and paypal only..?

Since You are born here as American Why don't go to the University and take some Business Administration classes.. and get you degree ?
So you know how to do manage your business


About The case we had with you You agree to pay then you didn't pay or try to be smart.Thats why we have the Judgment against you .The JUDGE gave it to us.If you want your answer go and asks the Judge directly .
Whatever you do... Remember the Judgment is a Public Record. I believe it last 10 years.

FYi everytime you put something... you hurt yourself ....Not me I'm a person you are the owner of a want to be business... don't you get it ..do you..?
I believe people are not ignorants here.They know whos is right and whos is wrong
Even the moderator from the RX7 club came here to Uncover you.
About the money I lost....Remember what I told you in the RX7 Club long time ago that I will post my experience that I had with you .. So no other member will suffer or loss money with you

Think How much money have you lost already ..?
Maybe Its more than the money you owe me ....
RotaryShack and myself were only banned from RX7Club because rx7r0ller is a power hungry mod that abuses his abilities as a mod (for which his access was stripped for a period of time). Why do you think none of the other mods or even the forum owner ever banned RotaryShack? Simply because there wasn't a reason to. Rx7r0ller obviously sits at home everyday on forums and writes novels about his opinion on everything, sounds like a cool guy .

RotaryShack has business licenses, BBB credited, PayPal business verified and credited, and more. All of these allow the business to be ran and ran the proper way one should. You turned your unfortunate incident into "fraud" because you had nothing else to do about it, being that it was your fault in the first place. You say your engine was never ported, I just looked at a few pictures of you standing next to your motor SMILING and you can clearly see the porting detail on the exhaust ports. You continue to lie and seek help by making everyone feel bad for you but unfortunately it's rather pathetic.

Please keep posting your "experiences" and bashing RotaryShack, it's entertaining to watch simply because you're accomplishing nothing. "Think how much money you have lost already..?" You should rephrase this statement to "Think how much money you have GAINED despite me bashing your company day in and day out." That's the truth. I've said it before and I'll say it again, RotaryShack continues to grow gaining new and old business every single day. All of your efforts are a complete waste of time and do nothing. For every one person (like yourself) that bashes RotaryShack and cries of a poor experience, there are 100 people who will say otherwise, say things such as "RotaryShack is a great business to go to for Rotary parts, technical help and an all around fun place to be."

RotaryShack and myself will be back on the RX7Club very soon and also be granted the ability to clear up any customer issues from the past if need be (excluding yours because you are helpless). Not only that, we will be granted the restriction of rx7r0ller banning us just because. See you soon!
Kerebrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 07:35 PM   #27
TENAZ
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 16
Arrow
RotaryShack continues to grow gaining new and old business every single day

Ohhh ...yes thats why he doesn't pay me the Money he owes me..?

Oh let me ask you what has he done to avoid those payments..?

Or perhaps should I put the paper the attorney gave me as the excuse used to avoid payment...?

And then lets see whos is liyng.


Kerebrus you still Young ...Kid think ... Are you doing all this because RotaryShack is fixing your car for free...?

I remember in the past you gave RS a laptop for payment to have fix your car.
For last I don't need to lie on this. Why I have to ...?
TENAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 12:15 AM   #28
Kerebrus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 5
Default
Originally Posted by TENAZ View Post
RotaryShack continues to grow gaining new and old business every single day

Ohhh ...yes thats why he doesn't pay me the Money he owes me..?

Oh let me ask you what has he done to avoid those payments..?

Or perhaps should I put the paper the attorney gave me as the excuse used to avoid payment...?

And then lets see whos is liyng.


Kerebrus you still Young ...Kid think ... Are you doing all this because RotaryShack is fixing your car for free...?

I remember in the past you gave RS a laptop for payment to have fix your car.
For last I don't need to lie on this. Why I have to ...?
Anyone would avoid paying someone who constantly lies and creates stories to make the court and others believe that he/she was a victim of fraud when in reality he/she is at fault for what happened to their car. You keep saying I'm young and a kid, but last time I checked, 24 isn't what most people would define as a "kid". Not to mention, I'm pretty sure I'm a lot more knowledgeable than you when it comes to many things, such as grammar and forum etiquette. My relationship with RotaryShack and the fact that I help manage the website and eBay store has nothing to do with you or my car, just another excuse you try to come up that has nothing to do with anything in this thread. Also, so answer your question, I do not get 100% free work. I pay for my parts and labor plenty of times, just like others do. Who cares if I was able to get RotaryShack a laptop at a discounted price because of where I worked? Another irrelevant piece of information that has nothing to do with anything. Stop avoiding all the details and facts that myself and Robert put out there and start realizing the truth. Once that happens, you will be much better off .

Here's a fun fact for you..

For every single post you write bashing RotaryShack and telling people to stay away, 3 people purchase something from RotaryShack and receive a positive experience from start to finish of the sale, not to mention FREE tech support and advise via email and over the phone.

Cheers!
Kerebrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 01:18 AM   #29
TENAZ
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 16
Arrow Rotary Shack and other criminals
Good on Grammar or not I make myself understand.
You are a RS "Puppet".

Who cares what you said...Personally I can careless .

You are repeating words like a Parrot what Robert said already to promote his business and accusing me of lying.

Look these people from the RX7 club.com also are lying like me :
1.-bbmac
Spinner
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: calgary
Posts: 146 Terrible experience with Rotary shack. I would agree with the previous posting for those that have received their parts; it was a fluke.

I waited for 2 years to get my parts and got excuses ranging from I was away on holidays, He had Jury duty to having the gall to tell me he had sent the parts but they were stuck in customs(funny thing is he wouldn't give a tracking number). I finally flew down from Canada to Socal to get my 2500 dollars worth of parts. Upon arriving at Roberts shop, my parts were just sitting on his bench and he proceeded to show me around his shop and bragged about other orders he had not shipped. IE. A motor for a customer in Norway that had been waiting for their motor for a year all because he said he didn't like to ship parts he told me.


Oh and did I see a cent for my rental car, plane ticket, hotel or the prepaid shipping?? Nope, the best he could come up with is he told my buddy and I that Chatsworth county was the porn capital of the world and asked us if we wanted some dildos. True story...
Bottom line He is lazy, dishonest, Manipulative and no matter how the fit and finish of his products that doesn't excuse his lack of respect for his customers. He can rot in my opinion.

My 2 cents.

Brydon

2.-The Wankler
FKITALL
Trader Score: (14)
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Dublin Ca.
Posts: 3,589 Quote:
Originally Posted by JDMGtdriver
I wish I would have known this sooner, they suck ass he sold me two used NA S4 long blocks that had water seal leaks and apex seal carbon lock. Never deal with them...

Sold me a bogus T2 engine as well, and still owes me a 12a but I gave up on that one a long time ago.
__________________
3.-85Gen1
Spinner
Trader Score: (0)
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Jericho, Vermont
Posts: 116 to update everyone i took the carb apart yesterday because carb isnt running correctly with boost and the ammount of gunk and grime in it was un acceptable. the carb i sent him was spotless. the car was perfetly maintained and that carb i sent was brand new more or less. he sent me a completely diffrent carb and i have a feeling my good carb is sitting on his shelf...
__________________
4.-JDMGtdriver
BOOBOO CACHU!!!
Trader Score: (3)
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Phillips Ranch/Pomona, Ca
Posts: 555

I filed a BBB report with his company and waiting for results..RX8 and two S4 long blocks both crap and came from him...lets see how it goes
__________________
5.-Lynch
Trader Score: (1)
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Canada, Ontario
Posts: 263 paid for a gsl-se gas tank since october 10 & haven't received it yet. numerous phone calls to him but never got back to me.
never again rob @ rotaryshack.

.....and many more..



This is my advise to you Kid:
Is not late yet since you are born here don't get stuck,You can do better.
Get you Bachelor or proper degree and be someone in live. you have the time yet, I tell you this because I have 2 nephews younger than you and they both have Master degree already.

Last edited by TENAZ; 03-14-2012 at 01:22 AM. Reason: correction
TENAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 02:15 AM   #30
Kerebrus
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Age: 30
Posts: 5
Default
Two nephews younger than me that both have master's degrees? Of course you know it normally takes 6 -10 years to obtain a masters past a BA so these kids must be geniuses that graduated high school at the age of 15! You are so full of lies it's funny. Here's some more fun stuff for you to read .

Also, what does this mean? I can't understand gibberish!

"Get you Bachelor or proper degree and be someone in live." <<



You live in the past and keep bringing up OLD NEWS. All the feedback above is from people making purchases within that last 30 DAYS. Get with the times buddy! This is a battle you cannot win, especially when you are a pathological liar and can't see it for yourself.
Kerebrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump