Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Cars For Sale or Want

Cars For Sale or Want Want to sell you car or looking to buy? Post it here, and find a new home for it!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2011, 02:39 AM   #1
scuba_sharon

Default For Sale: 1985 Mazda RX7 GSL, San Jose, CA
After owning this classic 1985 Mazda RX 7 GSL 2 door Coupe for 25 years, I’ve decided to sell it to make room in my garage for another car. This RX7 is very clean and in excellent condition and has been garaged for 25 years.

Features: Very low mileage at 85,100, AC, cruise control, manual 5 speed, removable sun roof with glass top and original removable hard top, tachometer, trip odometer, power mirrors, power windows, power antennae, in dash am/fm stereo cassette with graphic equalizer, alloy wheels and rear window louvers. New radiator at 78,300 and new clutch at 80,500. It has always passed emissions. I have all maintenance records. It has a few door dings and a couple of scratches. Original paint and original maroon seats in excellent condition, no wear. Non-smoker owned.

Asking $4,595.00, negotiable, serious inquires only please. E-mail: [email protected], ph. 408-756-9115 days. More pics are available.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Drive Side-1.jpg (94.0 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Pass. Side.jpg (94.8 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg Dr SD Open Door.jpg (92.2 KB, 27 views)
File Type: jpg Engine.jpg (86.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg RX 7 Side View-1.jpg (92.4 KB, 19 views)

Last edited by scuba_sharon; 09-13-2014 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Sold
scuba_sharon is offline   Reply With Quote