Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Specific RX-7 Models > 3rd Generation

3rd Generation 1993-Current Discussion

Old 10-10-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
Weatherby

Default Looking to trade...
Hi all,

I have a 1966 Mustang notch-back with a 289cid V8 and I'm looking to trade it off. I've posted on a few forums just to see what the "market" might be for this sort of thing and as I've lost interest in it I think it's time it is given a new home.

Since I've always wanted an RX7 and especially an FD I figured this was a good place to try as well.

If you'd be interested in discussing the terms of a trade for an FD (preferably not a touring one but I won't be overly picky if a nice car is offered). The only condition I will put on it is that it must be a manual tranny and must be drivable (no cars without motors as my Mustang is perfectly drivable as is). Running car for running car. Also, I'll put a preference on cars WITHOUT sunroofs, can't stand the damn things... but won't rule it out all together.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

BTW: Will post photos as soon as I get some new ones taken to show current condition etc.
Weatherby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 06:36 PM   #2

BoostedFC
Full Access Member

Well two cars on completely different ends of the spectrum. I would think your best bet would be to sell the Mustang out right & just buy the FD of your choice. This thread also should be in the For sale/trade section not here. Good luck with whatever route you go & let us know how things work out. BTW take a minute & do a intro thread, Welcome to the forum.