Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Introductions

Introductions Introduce yourself here. Let eveyone know where you're from.

Old 08-14-2012, 07:13 PM   #1
maxspeed3

Default New Guy From MN
Hey,

I joined the forum because I'd like to learn more about the rotary engine and I'm in the market to purchase an FD. However I'm not new to Mazda. I currently own an 07' Speed3 with a few mods (stage1- Intake, Turbo Inlet, Downpipe, Catback exhaust, Cobb AP self tune to name a few) Lets say i'm addicted to boost!!

When the search starts to be a bit more serious for an FD I want to find one that is near stock, with a manual trans, something that hasn't been, completely modified. I plan to keep it as close to original as possible (somewhat of a classic show car). Just a few minor mods, intake and maybe a nice set of aftermarket wheels, nothing too crazy...

I know the key to success in modifying any car is reading and learning about it, that is why I have come to this forum. I've spent hours on Mazdaspeed Forums and learned a lot about my car. You can't just slap on parts on a car and expect it to work. It doesn't work that way. Read-Learn-or learn how to rebuild.....

Anyway thats a little bit about me.

Let the Rotary adventure begin!!
maxspeed3 is offline   Reply With Quote