Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Specific RX-7 Models > 1st Generation

1st Generation 1979-1985 Discussion

Old 08-10-2010, 06:05 AM   #1
1stGenNa4Now

Send a message via Yahoo to 1stGenNa4Now
Default project aluminum overhaul
Hey ya'll I didnt get much feed back with my last thread hopefully I can get more on this one. Im going to start rebuilding my 12a in the next week or two. After alot of research I found some local certified guys who only work on rotary. After discussing my options for hours we decided to go with a bridgeport set up with race rotors and race tune. Msd ignition with coils, holley fuel pump, and a 45DCOE side draft carb/intake kit. They have all these parts ready and available. Im new to rx7s so i dont know how good of a deal im getting if im getting one at all. If anyone of you guys have any of these parts for sell reply to this and let me know for how much. If your parts are a better deal ill buy them from you. I also need a 12a overhaul kit which they recomended I get from atkins but if one of you guys have one available for sell let me know. Thats it for now thanks for reading and if anybody is interested I will post an update with pictures on my overhaul once I get it started.
1stGenNa4Now is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 07:29 AM   #2

black rocket
Full Access Member

Contact Atkins Rotary and talk to Dan and compare price. They've been dealing with rotary since Mazda brought rx to the state.