Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > General RX-7 Area > Kills Section

Kills Section Post all your road kills here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2004, 09:28 PM   #1
ilostmypants_86

Send a message via AIM to ilostmypants_86
Default Got my ass handed to me...
Hey guys, I just joined the site today. I just got my 89 Non/Turbo from my friend who told me about the site. He's got a 94 Twin Turbo...I've never ridden in a car that fast before...OMG..I felt like I was in a damn rollercoaster. lol. Anyways, I just ordered and got my Apexi N1 exhaust and about to get some Racing Beat headers. But yea...me and my friend were going to the races one Saturday night...He's got like a 98 GMC truck..V6!!! ...We decided to race just for fun on the way back......I've never gotten beat so bad. And just to make it worse, I pulled on him in second going about 35 when he was least expecting it and I got about 3 lengths ahead....was no more than 5 secs and he flew by me...I took it up all the way to 7500 too!! I had a 91 CRX si about 3 weeks ago b4 it got totalled in a hit and run.. man that car could fly believe it or not....I previously raped His GMC in it, my other friends V6 Firebird, and my OTHER friends GXL SE(He is now in the process of dropping a TII engine in it cause he blew his stock one). Anyways I'm sick of losing in this car.. so I'm about to put either a huge ass turbo in this one and risk blowing an apex seal(don't really care cause I'll just have it rebuilt) or just dropping a 3rd gen engine in it. What do yall think would be the best option for me??
ilostmypants_86 is offline   Reply With Quote