Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Specific RX-7 Models > 3rd Generation

3rd Generation 1993-Current Discussion

Old 07-19-2016, 10:07 AM   #1
Rip2304

Smile What's that you say? Another newbie!
Morning guys and girls

After finally convincing the girlfriend that having only 1 car is a rubbish idea I can now get a weekend car.

I have spent the best part of 6 months looking around at gtr's to supra's but the thought of owning something truly special has made me throw caution to the wind. But with that in mind I don't really fancy throwing my £11k budget down the drain followed by a gloating girlfriend saying "I told you so"

I have read all the "things to look for before you buy" as people have spent a lot of time writing these threads. That being said it isn't fully sinking in so I would just like to ask a few specific questions in the aim of hopefully meeting you guys over the next few months at a meet, but with a happy face knowing I brought a good'en

I have found one car that looks like a real possible and I have put the details/advert below. Any comments for or against in regards to extra questions to ask the garage to extra reliability mods would be much appreciated.....truly

1995 reg Mazda RX-7 2.6 Turbo 2dr, Manual, Coupe, Petrol, 94,000 miles. Metallic Purple, FRESH IMPORT JDM MODEL MAZDA RX-7 TYPE-R BATHURST HKS SINGLE TURBO CONVERSION HEAVILY MODIFIED FULL RE AMEMIYA WIDE BODY KIT, ** RX-R TYPE-R BATHURST SPECIAL EDITION HIGHLY MODIFIED TD05-25G SINGLE TURBO 427 BHP @ 0.8 BAR BOOST ** Power Steering, Central locking, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Mirrors, Suede MOMO Gold D1 Spec Steering Wheel, Factory Fitted Sports Seat, Formula USA Harness, APEX'i Power FC Commander, Copper Mix Paddle Racing Clutch, Full Samco Pipe Kit, HPI Induction Kit, Front And Rear Strut Braces, SARD Fuel Pressure Regulator, KYO Aluminium Radiator, Front Mounted Oil Cooler, Aftermarket Inter-cooler And Condenser, TEIN Fully Adjustable Coil Over Suspension, After Market TD05-25G SINGLE TURBO Conversion, Custom Down-pipe, External Waste-gate, Aftermarket Injectors, LSD Differential, Spitfire Coil Leads, HPI Torque Damper, HID Light Conversions, Full RE Amemiya GT-AD II Aero Body Styling Kit, RE Amemiya Fenders Lights Bumpers, KAZMAMA Auto Wide Body, GT Rear Wing, Carbon Fiber Canards, Work 18Alloy Wheels, 427 BHP @ 0.8 Bar Boost, Just Had Full Engine Overhaul 3000 KMS Ago, compression Front 8.8 8.2 9.0 Rear 8.6 7.9 8.0, Fresh Import From japan RX7 Bathurst Model, 11,995

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and look forward to chatting.
Rip2304 is offline   Reply With Quote