Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Lounge

Lounge Anything goes within forum guidelines

Old 10-03-2004, 07:14 AM   #1
AusTexRex
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to AusTexRex
Default I might leaving...
tonight i was back at a high school dance with my girlfriend, and a few drunks guys I didn't know (3 to be exact) decided since I was the biggest guy around they wanted to fight me. They pushed me I laughed it off thinking they were just playing, then they hit me. I lost a contact. I stood up confused, my girlfriend tried to stop one, they shoved her.... I went nuts. Long story short two are hospitalized and one ran before I could turn to him.
Three assaulted me, two down, one on the lamb. Apparently here in this fucked up country defending yourself is a crime. I may be facing criminal charges do to "excessive retaliation" or some stupid shit. Chances being they 'll drop the charges, but who knows. I might not have the time to be here for a while.
Sorry.
AusTexRex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2004, 11:29 AM   #2

black rocket
Full Access Member

What!

That's just like a guy who shot an auto thief who was stealing his vehicle and the owner of the vehicle is facing criminal charges... just because he was protecting his property.

I often think that criminals have more rights than us...There's something wrong with this picture.

I hope you and your g/f are alright physically. There should be some legal recourse you can take for that type of assult.

Old 10-04-2004, 03:14 PM   #3
DarkAngelKamui

Send a message via AIM to DarkAngelKamui Send a message via Yahoo to DarkAngelKamui
Wow, funny how the system works sometimes.... *shakes head*

Ahh well, i'm with you man.... I would have went nuts as soon as they layed hands on my girl as well..... Naturally, I would think excessive retaliation would be actually KILLING them, but damn that's a ghey thing to try and stick on you..... I wouldn't even begin to worry about it though, especially since you were at a dance.... PLENTY of witnesses in your favor.... Plus they struck you first and proceeded to assault your girlfriend..... They'd have to BS something HUGE or know people on the inside of the law to get outta this one and put you in any trouble....

But something does come to mind when I read that last part of your post, and i'm sure everyone will agree that this question demands an answer.....

What the hell did you do to those poor bastards to put em in the ER?

KAMUI Corp. 0wnz you......

(Yeah, it's SUPPOSED to be spelled like that....)

"It was like a sonic boom.... I thought maybe it was a low-flying jet..."
DarkAngelKamui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2004, 06:00 PM   #4
AusTexRex
Full Access Member

Umm well I'll name them. Ben, Dan, and Josh. (their real names)
Josh: Hit and ran like a pussy
Ben: I broke his orbital socket (eye socket) and unhinged his jaw
Dan: I broke two ribs, and his arm at the elbow.

me? I'll show you a picture if you want, but I've got a 1/2 inch mark under my left eye. I hear the dumb fuckers are still talking shit about me.

If they want to assault me for no reason, get their asses beat even in a 3 on 1 and then talk shit about me, I'll be happy to oblige beating their asses again. My knuckles are a little sore too.
Old 10-04-2004, 06:24 PM   #5
DarkAngelKamui

Send a message via AIM to DarkAngelKamui Send a message via Yahoo to DarkAngelKamui
DAMMMN......

lol, by god you tore into those kids... you broke his eye socket? XD

Old 10-04-2004, 07:59 PM   #6
AusTexRex
Full Access Member

ya, well I hit him right under the eye, and he fell down. Then I got him again when his head was against the floor, since it was against the floor his socket had nowhere to go but inwards
Old 10-05-2004, 01:57 PM   #7
marshall
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to marshall
Originally Posted by black rocket

I hope you and your g/f are alright physically.
haha...yeah just physically, i'm glad to know that your girlfriend could be insane now due to the trama, so, i'm ok with the fact yall are hurt mentally....cough...

shouldn't this be posted in the kills thread? Don't drop the soap man. Good luck.

Old 10-05-2004, 05:15 PM   #8
AusTexRex
Full Access Member

Woooohaaaa they lied! they lied they lied they lied!
Ok, so these dumbasses are called in, and they say that I talked shit to them first, and that they were sober and I was drunk. Then they went on to say that Ben was trying to get me off him, I attacked him and the other two came to help.

The police looked at the reports of witnesses, called them idiots and now they're expelled and all of this goes on their records! How fucking stupid can you be? Then again... they did attack me!? why me!? I'm well known in that school for having a heavily physical family. My brothers are boxers and martial artists and I was an amateur boxer around here, people know I can fight.

FUCKING IDIOTS hahahahaha
Old 10-05-2004, 05:20 PM   #9
DarkAngelKamui

lol, didn't I tell you? Not a thing in the world to worry about, especially since you had eye witnesses...

I just can't believe they had the idea that trying to blame you for everything would even work....

Old 10-05-2004, 05:46 PM   #10
marshall
Full Access Member

Send a message via AIM to marshall
Nice, i took martial arts my self, it's good to know you have some experience before getting into a fight.