Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Site Comments, suggestions, and questions.

Site Comments, suggestions, and questions. Let us know what you want to see on this site. Post it all here!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #1
1stGenNa4Now

Send a message via Yahoo to 1stGenNa4Now
Default Rotary Shack and other criminals
I have not posted on here for a long time. Its been over a year since I started the overhaul on my rx7. To make a long stressful story short, I understand now why so many people hate rx7's and why they are not around. It seems to me that the people that are knowledgeable on these vehicles want to make it so they are the only ones driving them.
I started my build with a bridgeported 12a engine. I looked around for shops near the area and found a man named Alex Haynoman who from what I heard was really good. I invited him to my home to help me in my build. We put the engine together and it ran. I wasn't familiar with rx7s keep in mind, and I trusted him. When the build was nearly done and I had been paying him as we went I didnt hear back from him. I didnt want to comtinue without him so I found a man name Rodney. He was a preacher at a church my family had attended for some years so I thought I could trust him. I invited him to my home so he could make sure everything was ready to go. He said it was fine and ran it for about 15 minutes. Then he left and I could not get a hold of him. My car then would not start.
I noticed then that my oil cooler was never hooked up. I started again finding a shop in Hanover park Illinois. Where the guys went and towed my car to their shop. Didnt hear back from them for nearly 3 months. I had been sending them money for parts. finaly I decide to head to their shop where my car was. The engine was in but didnt have an intake manifold and he claimed they couldnt get it started with the one I had. I had set my phone down while looking at my car and the next thing I know my phone is missing. In my anger I just asked them to tow it back to my house. They kept offering me trades but I wanted my car not a primered ae86. When I got home I checked my car and it was missing the oil cooler fuel pump and pioneer deck. I tried calling them but no answer.
Finaly I said screw it Ill do it myself. I ordered an oil cooler, intake and radiator from the rotary shack. Its been almost two months and I have not gotten my parts. Just a warning to anyone DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE ROTARY SHACK!! ROBERT LIVES STOLE MYMONEY AND REFUSES TO SEND MY PARTS!!!!!

Thanks for reading.
1stGenNa4Now is offline   Reply With Quote