Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Cars For Sale or Want

Cars For Sale or Want Want to sell you car or looking to buy? Post it here, and find a new home for it!

Old 02-24-2010, 11:06 PM   #1
inditen

Default FS/FT 93 miata enging swap project for sale $4500 OBO
93 miata white with black interior 96k
Location in Buford Ga 30519

I have a 1993 mazda miata for sale with the JDM sr20det 5 speed swap. car is not running. engine and tranny are in the car. all lines and hoses and intercooler piping are connected. it does need to have drive made but i have sr20 tranny front section and oem miata complete driveshaft to have driveshaft made. I do have the title. miata has hardtop, 16inch rims, new tires, racing beat springs and KYB 8 way adjustable shocks, car would need and exhaust piping made, i have a muffler. I have 62 and J4 ecu. minor damage, front left from accident. asking 4500 OBO Please call ask for joe at 770-335-1689. thanks

or will being willing to trade for a bike 600cc year around 2000-2004 kaw, suz, or yamaha.
inditen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2010, 11:21 PM   #2
inditen

u can find pics here http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/1614897972.html
inditen is offline   Reply With Quote