Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want

Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want Got some parts and accessories that you would like to sell or looking for something... Post it here!

Old 05-28-2011, 06:15 PM   #1
Tx98Formula

Default '88 FC Stock Gauges and Interior Parts
Not really sure how much they are worth, come as is. As far as i know everything worked when they were taken out, only reason i took them out is because i am doing all aftermarket gauges. Lets say $50 plus shipping for all of it

Also have pretty much the entire interior for sale, the only thing i am thinking about keeping is the bins that go behind the seats, but for the right price i'll sell those also!! The carpet wasn't in that good of shape when i got the car so i threw that out, i also don't have the carpetted part of the door panels, or the plastic piece that goes around the stereo and a/c controls in the dash.

Asking $250 plus shipping for all the interior minus seats
$150 for both seats or $350 plus shipping for all of it together. That will also include the A/C blower that goes in behind the dash if you want it ( i am not sure if it works or not so just pay for shipping and its yours!)

Tx98Formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
Tx98Formula

Tx98Formula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 07:35 AM   #3
airman88

Do you have the driver side pillar
airman88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:29 PM   #4
Ma7daPOW3R

How much for the gauge housing cover at the end as well as the vent and speaker cover that comes from right under the glove box?
Ma7daPOW3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:51 AM   #5
Ma7daPOW3R

Originally Posted by Ma7daPOW3R View Post
How much for the gauge housing cover at the end as well as the vent and speaker cover that comes from right under the glove box?
Again, I just need that gauge housing cover. The one in the last image you posted. How much do you want for just that piece?
Ma7daPOW3R is offline   Reply With Quote