View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 05:19 AM   #3
btm7687

Default Re: Driving a RX7 as a Daily Driver?
Originally Posted by lookatme
I currently own a 99 Honda prelude. I don't have any major complaints with the car...except the tranny is a little unforgiving at stop lights when trying to shift into 1st. I have been looking at two cars, the 93+ rx7, and an E36 M3. My forte' is handling and is why I own one of the best FWD handling cars. Its time for me to step up to a RWD car but am worried about the practicality of the rx7.

Can this car be used as a Daily driver? Does it have enough room to even get groceries? Do you drive it as a daily driver? is it reliable enough?

I will be modifying the engine some if I do buy one...and ultimitely it will be tuned by a professional. Please give me some feedback.

Thanks.
Wow,

lookatme, do you remember me from superhonda.com? I got pissed off by everyone there so I asked to be banned so I would have a reason to never come back. I thought you had the name l00katme or something. Anyway, you were one of the people I liked on that forum. But to answer your question, I can't say I know much about the FD's considering I don't own one, but generally you hear that they break down...a lot. But as AusTexRex posted, it will be as reliable as you drive it.