Thread: N/A To TII?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2011, 02:43 AM   #2

sidewaysFC
Full Access Member

Send a message via Yahoo to sidewaysFC
well n/a's have 2 extra intake ports that open up in the higher rpms and stay closed in the lower rpm to keep your low end torque.also n/a's have baffles in the exhaust ports that would hinder the exhaust flow to the turbo, I think they sell exhaust port sleeves that dont have the baffle/defuser in them but the moter needs to be apart to change them but other then that its the same engine. you could just take the sleeves out of the 2 extra intake ports so there always open it wouldnt flow as well but it should work. but if your striping it down that much already it wouldnt be that much more work to pull the moter out take it apart and do some porting wich will give you the same afect as upgradeing the cam on a piston engine and depending on how big you want to go you can get an n/a in the mid 200's with a street port and with the right mods. you could also go bigger and do a bridge port witch could get you up in to the high 200's or around 300 but around there you start to lose your driveability