View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #17
rx7roller02

wow, Robert, this is how you try to clear your name?? By half-truths and dodging the point??

1--IT IS A JUDGMENT. When you are sued, and you enter into a settlement, it is called a STIPULATED JUDGMENT. You signed it. You agreed that you were AT FAULT by signing it. Why try to pretend now?

2--it doesnt matter what the final settlement amount was--settling is more common in lawsuits than for the case to go all the way to judge's verdict. What DOES matter is that you were in the wrong. You ADMITTED being in the wrong. You agreed to pay this man some of what you owe him. And this pathetic attempt at trying to get out of paying is, well, just that--pathetic. How in the hell can you come in here and proclaim that you are a man who takes care of business when you go looking for a technicality to get out of paying what YOU AGREED TO PAY? What good is your word, Robert, when even to try to defend yourself the best you can do is look for a technicality, a loophole, so that you think youre justified in not paying what you promised????

I was involved, as you remember....from the beginning. I saw every word, every post. I read the emails you sent me trying to clear your name. I gave you MORE than the benefit of the doubt. Kerebrus tried to speak on your behalf. I patiently tried to find a way to speak with YOU and not a go-between. Finally, you emailed me. And your emails contradicted THEMSELVES. Thats right--you were fine dealing with me until I caught you lying about the issue...then all you could do at that point was talk trash about me. ADDRESS THE ISSUE and stop trying to distract from your dishonesty!!!

What about the scores of other people, Robert? I still get an occasional email or PM from the forum about "can you help me, Rotary Shack took my money and didnt send parts".....I heard from a guy in December, from Central America...he had to spend money to begin the process of legal action against you, he tells me, for you to send him the rest of his turbo kit. He paid you over $4000, and you only sent him a portion of the order. He finally got his order completed after threatening to take action. I could go on and on, Robert, but you cannot lie your way out of so many complaints. This is absolutely pathetic! So many complaints--and the way you handle each one is to say "they are lying". Are ALL THESE CUSTOMERS teaming up to lie about you?? Sorry, no, that isnt the case. Hell, you lied to ME in the process of trying to handle the issues with Tenaz. You made repeated claims about what parts you still had of his, what parts you didnt....what you had already given him back and then suddenly two months later, you said "I have ____ I will get it to you"--the same part you already claimed to have returned to him. You have not at all been honest, and that is why you were kicked off the other forum. I would know--I had a hand it doing it.

You can lie to people all you want, it doesnt matter. you can show satisfied customers all you want, it doesnt matter. What DOES matter is the high number of UNSATISFIED customers you have. When someone has been waiting months, or even YEARS for what they paid you for, they dont give a damn if you have a good BBB or ebay feedback!!! THEY JUST WANT YOU TO HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS WITH THEM. Stop making excuses, stop looking for loopholes that you think justify your failure to honor your word, and FIX THIS STUFF.

I wouldnt send you three wooden nickels if you were the last rotary shop in existence. Oh, and congratulations about finally getting your permit--at least now you can be held more accountable by the state for when you screw people over. I wonder how many victims you have shafted over the years when you were not even legally operating....another reason why you have no business being in business. If someone is willing to be that dishonest that they cannot even pay for a permit, then they shouldnt be operating--especially with the amount of money you have stolen from people over those years.

And before you try to spout off some nonsense, I am not some kid that you scammed. I know the truth about you. I dealt with you personally and watched you lie to my face. And when I called you on it, all you could do was talk trash, instead of addressing your actions. No surprise that you dont have the stones to address your actions now...

EDIT--when tenaz signed the agreement doesnt void it, chief....unless a judge tells you that, it is still valid. So stop making excuses and pay up.
rx7roller02 is offline   Reply With Quote