View Single Post
Old 03-07-2012, 07:14 AM   #18
680rwhp12a

rx7roller .........
Im not trying to clear my name, simply stating facts.. cold hard facts... not hearsay,or second hand information.... that's the stuff your spewing all over the web... you really go above and beyond when your trying to win.... gotta give you credit for that!! guess what, your still loosing!!!!
talk about abusing your authority as a moderator on the has been forum, you excel!! making it a sticky that there was no good feedback to be posted about my company in the good guy section, that was interesting.... deleting any positive feedback and banning the forum member was even more interesting... i enjoy it! Now, your moving , and modifying the feedback from the resurrected threads in the good guy section for more entertainment, LOVE IT!! keep it up!
funny thing is im friends with a few of the mods and they do not approve of what you do and you have been put on vacation for your actions, not against me , keep me out of it!! you know what im talking about... thats all i can say about that subject .....

you must have come here looking for redemption .... your plain getting beaten to death in any political thread you post in at the has been forum ... your not as smart as you think you are, SIMPLE FACTS..

Rotaryshack thankfully is busier than ever, i still have lots of new and repeat customers on the has been forum as well as several other forums.... main reason, the quality of the parts and the tech support comes with the purchase.. something you will never comprehend .. our facebook page is just a small glimpse of what we have going on at the shack! i am very grateful and i do my best to keep everybody satisfied.. nobody is perfect and im included, however i strive to improve and will continue to do so.. i embrace the challenge! a business that rips people off these days wont last a year, get a clue guy!! i have been serving the rotary community for 20 years and will continue to do so for another 40 years!!! GET IT
the ratio of satisfied customers out weighs the unsatisfied customers at a rate of 1,000- 1 but it bothers me and i am always open to make amends, no matter what it takes .. this is the main reason im thriving.. i go out of my way to contact these people and make things right, usually i do, again, im not perfect but i do make a good effort ....please stop.. if they have a problem i will be glad to take care of them, just send them my way! instead of instigating why don't you help ? try doing something positive. you will feel better .. seriously..

and as far as Tenaz, you had no part of the transaction, nor were you there for the many court dates, etc. etc. , so please let him answer the direct questions i asked him and please don't rant about other people, bla. bla, bla..

obviously your not a lawyer or do you have any common sense by your reply..... a settlement agreement does not mean either party is admitting guilt stupid, it merely means just what it states.. mutual settlement agreement.. there are many deciding factors when this is the outcome of a lawsuit, none of witch you would understand at your IQ level... more simple hard facts... he had a lawyer , i did not....(its called pro per) i fought this case on my own in the "big court" ... how could he not win if i was guilty as you state? its real simple, they had no case!!! how was it that me, an average individual person was able to avoid a serious criminal judgment of fraud if it was true when i was up against plaintiffs counsel ??

your quote...
"Oh, and congratulations about finally getting your permit--at least now you can be held more accountable by the state for when you screw people over."

if you had any idea how many city/ state agency's, permits and regulations the state of California requires you would realize how stupid your statement sounds!!! i have a wall full of permits, and licensing ..... California is one of the hardest states to operate a business in legally and almost impossible for any length illegally.... we get city/ state inspectors that come through weekly , one of the reasons our state is broke...

"EDIT--when tenaz signed the agreement doesnt void it, chief....unless a judge tells you that, it is still valid. So stop making excuses and pay up."

it defiantly does not void it for either party... for now he has a default judgment, there are many different types of judgments, the default judgment being the easiest to overturn ...Tenaz will be served with court documents soon and we will be back in court... at the rate he is going, he will end up paying in the end.. don't forget, i was counter-suing him..... and he is liable, along with court sanctions....i could go on and on, but im tired .. big day at the shack tomorrow!!

oh and P.S. , when you reply to this post please don't dissect it like you usually do.. try to act like your educated.. form paragraphs, proper sentences... you can number your paragraphs like you did, i did the same to make it easier for you... another tip, stick to the facts, don't wander, stay focused and keep it short. that's what will keep your audience coming back for more ..

Last edited by 680rwhp12a; 03-07-2012 at 08:44 AM. Reason: had to remind him not to write a book, lol
680rwhp12a is offline   Reply With Quote