Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Lounge

Lounge Anything goes within forum guidelines

Old 12-04-2020, 01:01 PM   #1
Disrop

Default Marijuana bloom
Why does marijuana smell like this when it's in bloom?
Disrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 02:41 PM   #2
goodduck

Because it produces a resin that contains terpenes, which is what gives this smell.
goodduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 04:02 PM   #3
AmeliaOgden

Hi I grow cannabis and I didn't know why this was happening before either. But these guys weedsmart.net they explained to me that the intensity of the smell of cannabis directly depends on the amount of resin produced. The more developed of the resin, the greater will be the terpenes contained in it. Since the resin is synthesized by marijuana to protect the plant from adverse external factors, any stress, especially at the flowering stage, will lead to active resin production. The emitting fragrance will increase.
AmeliaOgden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 04:19 PM   #4
jasminebrown

Originally Posted by AmeliaOgden View Post
Hi I grow cannabis and I didn't know why this was happening before either. But these guys weedsmart.net they explained to me that the intensity of the smell of cannabis directly depends on the amount of resin produced. The more developed of the resin, the greater will be the terpenes contained in it. Since the resin is synthesized by marijuana to protect the plant from adverse external factors, any stress, especially at the flowering stage, will lead to active resin production. The emitting fragrance will increase.
Thank you for the information, it was interesting to read
jasminebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2021, 06:01 AM   #5

Heavilyass

I was always having this question, and whenever I was asking anyone about it, they could not give me a proper answer. After reading this post, I understand why, however it means that it smells like that, because it has to smell like that, and that's all. I have never been really addicted to marijuana or anything made out of it. However sometimes I really like to smoke some weed, that is exactly why I like the waterpipes. Oh man, I have found a rick and morty pipe and I fell in love with that. I would really like to get it.

Last edited by Heavilyass; 06-07-2021 at 04:12 PM.
Heavilyass is offline   Reply With Quote