Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want

Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want Got some parts and accessories that you would like to sell or looking for something... Post it here!

Old 11-09-2009, 04:46 AM   #1
alekramos

Default 1993-1997 Mazda RX-7 (FD) BN Sports Style Wide Body Kit
Hey whats up everyone on RX7 Forums. My name is Alek I hope its ok for me to post this up for sale I know this is only my first post. I'm selling an 8pc. wide body kit for the 1993-1997 Mazda RX7. The kit cost me about 1,500 the kit is brand new, never mounted or worked on. I have it listed for 1,000 OBO, the kit is made by Hi-Flex and comes in a black finish. Pick up only on the kit I do not want to ship out, if you have any questions please let me know. I'm by City of Industry, Southern California if anyone wants to come by and check it out. Thanks.
alekramos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #2
alekramos

Price has been dropped to $800 OBO everyone. Anyone interested?
alekramos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 04:19 PM   #3
civiceg93

hey man i trade u for a new freddy intercooler kit
civiceg93 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blister, bn sports, rx-7, wide body kit