Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want

Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want Got some parts and accessories that you would like to sell or looking for something... Post it here!

Old 01-19-2013, 06:32 AM   #1
MoJoeLDS

Default For sale dirt cheap: Clutch and FSM for N/A manual 1877 RX-7
*The 1877 in the title is suppsed to be 1988. Off by one key when I typed it.

I have a clutch and factory service manual for a 2nd-gen RX-7 that I have no need for anymore, and I just want to get them off my hands. I'd rather give them away than throw them away, but I'd prefer to sell them.

The clutch is slightly used, but still perfectly good. It has about 10,000 miles on it, and comes with an equally used throwout bearing and pressure plate, a brand new pilot bearing, an alignment tool, grease, and all bolts and washers.

The factory service manual is a massive physical one I printed up way back when I was working at Kinko's when they still existed. I indexed and tabbed it even. You can see in the pics.

I just have no need for these anymore, and I want someone else to benefit from them rather than just toss them. If you'd like to get these from me, I'd need you to pay at least shipping. I'd like at least $20 for both the clutch and the FSM plus shipping, but I'd be ok with just the shipping cost if it means not throwing them away. Let me know if you're interested.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clutch.jpg (95.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg FSM.jpg (90.2 KB, 2 views)

Last edited by MoJoeLDS; 01-19-2013 at 06:35 AM. Reason: typo
MoJoeLDS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clutch, service manual