Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want

Parts & Accessories For Sale or Want Got some parts and accessories that you would like to sell or looking for something... Post it here!

Old 03-13-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
joe3180

Default So Cal Garage sale FC 87/88 parts FS
I am cleaning out my garage and have a few left over parts from my old FC that I want to let go of. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
I am not 100% of what parts came from which car some are from an 87 and some from an 88 and most of the parts, if not all, wont make a difference.
Everything is unknown working order but I believe everything works fine. I just cant be sure about it.
What I have is the following:

Dashboard Grey - Good.

3 point spoiler black - Good condition.
2 gauge cluster bevels - Good
30 each

2 gauge clusters - Good
40 each

2 belt/2 hoses - brand new
25 all

1 set s4 tail lights - good

1 set s5 tail lights - both lenses are good but on passenger side one, the license plate area has a piece of plastic broken off. I don't know how it will affect the fit but poss could be taped up...I don't know.

87 fluidyne radiator - never installed but due to storage for the past 8 years it is a little banged up but not too bad.

oil pan cover - ok condition

plastic under carriage cover - good

ash tray - good

2 spare tires - one from 87 and other from 88...they are different sizes.
t135/70d15 t135/70d16
20 each

front bumper grey 87 I think- ok condition

2 radiator shrouds - good
20 each

set of headlight housings grey w/ headlights - drivers side good passengers side looks like it was repaired.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8237/8559383187_1b109aa033.jpg[/IMG]
2 passenger seats - 1 good with no holes and other good with 1 hole in inner seating area
75/50

2 alternators in unknown working order
1 misc part....I am not sure what is it exactly but I think it might be a ps pump or ac pump...if you know lmk so I can update.

gab front tower brace - good/ok condition but its a bar so that's not that bad

I prefer So Cal pick up 909 (Diamond Bar) but will ship if you really want. I just hate to make someone pay for shipping, it can get expensive for a cheap part.

Posting will be updated with sold status as time goes on.

If interested come take a look just send me a message.

Feel free to make offers but I wont accept low ball offers. If it sounds fair ill take it.

Thank you.

Last edited by joe3180; 03-15-2013 at 07:40 PM. Reason: pictures
joe3180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #2
joe3180

I am cleaning out my garage and have a few left over parts from my old S4 that I want to let go of. Feel free to contact me with any questions and pictures.
I am not 100% of what parts came from which car some are from an 87 and some from an 88 and most of the parts, if not all, wont make a difference.
Everything is unknown working order but I believe everything works. I just cant be sure about it.
What I have is the following:

Dashboard Gery - Good

3 point spoiler stock black - Good

2 gauge cluster bevels - Good
30.00 each

2 gauge clusters - Good
40.00 each

2 belt/2 hoses - brand new NAPA brand
25.00 all

1 set s4 tail lights - good

1 set s5 coupe tail lights - both lenses are good but on passenger side one, the licence plate area has a piece of plastic broken off. I don't know how it will affect the fit but poss could be taped up...I don't know.

87 fluidyne radiator - never installed but due to storage for the past 8 years it is a little banged up but not too bad.

oil pan cover - ok condtion

plastic under carriage cover - good

ash tray - good

2 spare tires - one from 87 and other from 88...they are different sizes.
t135/70d15 t135/70d16
20.00 each

front bumper grey s4 I think- ok condition

2 radiator shrouds - good
set of headlight houseings grey w/ headlights - drivers side good passengers side looks like it was repaired.
40.00 each

2 passenger seats - 1 good with no holes and other good with 1 hole in inner seating area
75.00 and 50.00

2 altenators in unknown working order
30.00 each

1 misc part....I am not sure what is it exactly but I think it might be a ps pump or ac pump...if you know lmk so I can update.

gab front tower brace - good/ok condtion but its a bar so that's not that bad

I prefer So Cal pick up 909 (Diamond Bar) but will ship if you really want. I just hate to make someone pay for shipping, it can get expensive for a cheap part.

Posting will be updated with sold status as time goes on.

Feel free to contact me to come take a look as well.

Thank you.

joe3180 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fc3s, for sale, parts, so cal