Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Classifieds > Cars For Sale or Want

Cars For Sale or Want Want to sell you car or looking to buy? Post it here, and find a new home for it!

Old 05-26-2014, 04:23 PM   #1
clint_beastwood

Default WTB reasonably priced fd
Hey everyone, Im looking for something affordable, not the outrageous price tags on ebay or autotrader. Im a mechanic so if it needs some love it's not a problem, it will be my project car anyway. I live in Kentucky but if the deal is right I am willing to pick up myself or arrange for shipping....the car does not have to be in KY, I am willing to drive a ways for a good deal. If you're looking to sell please show me what you have.

Last edited by clint_beastwood; 05-31-2014 at 03:32 PM.
clint_beastwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 04:18 AM   #2
scubasteve623

i have a 1994 fd with a few things that need to be fixed, 5th gear synchro, high side ac line at the service fitting is snapped, just replaced clock spring and ignition cylinder, currently fixing electrical issues that the previous owner had caused, car has 108k miles, but mechanically the engine runs fine and makes power with no problem, front struts need to be replaced, they are sagging due to weak aftermarket springs that have been on the car for a while, the paint is also sun faded on the hood roof and hatch lid, car has a list of small upgrades here and there but was dynod before i purchased the vehicle and with the stock turbos it made 267 hp at the wheels and the engine checked out fine, if youre interested in the vehicle you can either contact me through this website or you can shoot me a text at (832)-465-7019. Thank you.
scubasteve623 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
project, sell