Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Members Area > Lounge

Lounge Anything goes within forum guidelines

Old 07-22-2021, 03:00 AM   #1
AmeliaOgden

Default NYC couple dreaming of something more
Hello everyone,
a month ago I did not have a clear direction or idea of what we are actually doing. We moved to New York a year ago for my new job as a flight attendant, and because of covid, I was on vacation for almost 3 months. When it came to us... we can live in a school bus! We would never have known it was a dream, and we are already so excited! We are very happy to be a part of this amazing community and are so grateful to everyone for their knowledge!
AmeliaOgden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 03:53 PM   #2
jasminebrown

No, I'd rather live in a helicopter in New York. Free parking on the roofs of buildings!

Here is one of them for sale for only 60 thousand dollars, which is cheaper these days than some school buses!
jasminebrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 04:01 PM   #3
JohnEstacado

You, of course, have very interesting ideas, but I think it's not comfortable. I have been traveling for about five years now. Last time I was in New York I stayed at www.westgateresorts.com. I want to try traveling by bus, but for this I need a specially equipped bus, in which it will be convenient to spend a long time and even sleep.I can't afford it now, that's why I stay somewhere in the city, in resorts, with friends. So I don’t think the school bus is a good idea, it’s not designed for that. Decide for yourself, but if I were you, I would not choose this option. I'm in favor of comfort.
JohnEstacado is offline   Reply With Quote