Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Specific RX-7 Models > 3rd Generation

3rd Generation 1993-Current Discussion

Old 06-30-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
carlrx7

Send a message via MSN to carlrx7
Default pls some help
i have a type r rx7 ihave apexi power fc,3mm,blades,fuel rail,injectors1600cc,hks fuel regulator,full hks stainless steel exhauxt,but im still runnig on standart turbos and i have only 11psi boost. can some tell me how much can i give boost for this engine pls 10q
carlrx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009, 11:05 PM   #2
fc 88

A frind of mine have something like you exept the fuel rail and 1600 cc injectors he have front mount intercooler the rdiator is vertically and full repair inside engine but with the original turbines and he is runing them at 15psi because he dont have more gass so I think you can try the 15 psi
fc 88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2010, 05:15 AM   #3
pvd212

Send a message via ICQ to pvd212 Send a message via AIM to pvd212 Send a message via Yahoo to pvd212 Send a message via Skype™ to pvd212
get a Wide Band! you have 3mm seals so i really wouldn't do allot of pounds. I'm guessing your running twins no sequential I think the most you can get out of it is 12 psi. Go single and 2mm
pvd212 is offline   Reply With Quote