Welcome to the Rx7 Forum and Owners Club.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

<<<<<< Register to remove these ads >>>>>>

Go Back   Rx7 Forum and Owners Club > Specific RX-7 Models > 3rd Generation

3rd Generation 1993-Current Discussion

Old 02-09-2010, 08:22 AM   #1
Fraser

Default New too RX-7
So out of all those fun cars out there I have decited that the RX-7 is the one for me. So i have some questions and i would be looking at a twin turbo model. what rpm dose the first tubo kick in at? how much boost dose it make? what rpm dose the second turbo kick in at? how much boost dose it make? what are soem good upgrades basicly bolt on what will be good cost wise and performance? i have a truck already that is nice and new and best of all paid off howerver the rx7 would be my summer dailey driver. what would be an avrage stock 1/4th mile time in one of these cars? standard tranny of course. Last what would be about the max power I could get out of this engine and still have it be a realibal DD?
Fraser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #2
bonesy

most of that can be answered by using that simple search engine.otherwise known as GOOGLE, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mazda_RX-7 brings all the standard facts and features.Another quick search on google reveals that they run 8-10 psi boost and the second turbo kicks in at 4500rpm...0-60mph 5.8 seconds....top speed 155mph.....all that found in 2 mins on google,learn to search man
bonesy is offline   Reply With Quote